GDT: #40 – Sabres at Jets – Tue Apr 9 – 8:00PM ET – TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Duff must not have watched that last goal to say Ennis is giving full effort out there. All of the forwards were coasting, including Ennis. With his quickness, don't quit on the backcheck there.

It's like there was a memo to the forwards, 'once you reach the blue line, you MUST coast'. ALL of them. This might be more 'system' than anything. They were jumping their own zone last game, too.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
If Enroth starts the game he isn't either. The goal isn't only his fault but he played it terribly.

just pointing out Miller and most of the team get plenty of criticism around here, one negative post after directly giving up a goal (on Vanek)

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
With the tape delay on Center Ice, I was going to try to avoid everything and watch at 11:30, but my curiosity got the best of me. I don't think I'll be staying up late anymore.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
and to think that I was excited that Vanek was going in.....scratching Luke Adam.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
You poor misguided souls with your "hope" and your "chance." See now what comes to those who put their faith in foolish notions!

Myllz 2:14

Oakstream

Let's go Buffalo!
Aug 10, 2010
Sweden
This reminds me of a game against New Jersey a couple of years ago.. The Sabres were on the outside looking in with two games left. If they win both, they are in. They had clawed their way to that position. Home game. But they go down 3-0 in to the third. Soooo flat. The season on the line and nothing.. McArthur scored twice in the third but they lost 3-2.

Flashback.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
You poor misguided souls with your "hope" and your "chance." See now what comes to those who put their faith in foolish notions!

Myllz 2:14

Double reverse troll jinx score post! Sabricans win 4-3!

Karate Johnson*

Ennis blows, trade him yesterday.

Vanek blows when he's hurt. He's hurt more often and getting older. Trade him.

This team needs to be torn apart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad