4 teams left, who are the updated leading Conn Smythe candidates?

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
If Habs go to the final Price wins it even if they lose the series
My thoughts as well. Both Bolts and Isles have enough players to split the vote, while Price is absolutely No 1 choice for Montreal.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Price
Pietro
Point/Kucherov
Pageau

The 4P’s and the an honourable mention to the Refs. What a shit show they’ve been, even worse than normal. That was a disgusting display by them in the last Habs v Knights game. Completely made me cheer for the Habs when I wanted the Knights to win before the series.

Edit: I think actually Kucherov instead, Points goal totals are excellent but Kucherov has 9 more points.

Reactions: User9992

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Price
Pietro
Point
Pageau

The 4P’s and the an honourable mention to the Refs. What a shit show they’ve been, even worse than normal. That was a disgusting display by them in the last Habs v Knights game. Completely made me cheer for the Habs when I wanted the Knights to win before the series.

I'd go:
Peber
Pone
Pucherov
Parzal

dalewood12

Oct 9, 2017
If Stammer reallly heats up in the finals, is there any way he could be in the conversation?

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
If the Habs go to the final and lose in 6+, Price and Kiprusoff will go down and 2 players on losing teams that should have won a Conn Smythe. Thomas would probably have won it also had the Bruins lost in '11.

I say that because Price is the only reason the Habs make it that far. He has to go GOD mode and plays like Kipper in '04. Or Thomas in '11m or Hasek in '99 (Even tho Joey New won it)

Iginla was the front runner if Calgary had won in 2004 and Luongo wins it in 2011 if the Canucks win.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Play 22 games in a year and steal a Conn smythe from the refs:laugh:
It has to be Kucherov and this bush league

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Price is the obvious choice for the Habs but anyone who thinks he would be even close to winning the Smythe if Habs lose in the finals (especially if it's against the Lightning) is just kidding themselves.

TropicOfNoReturn

May 30, 2021
Does the Conn Smythe have any order of preference in cases of "ties"? For example if a team would have 3 players, all equal in goals and points (+ any other stats), would it be given by some other rules like to the captain, to the player with most minutes played, or something like that? It might come into play in the case of the Isles winning the cup :D
It is voted on, there is absolutely no criteria

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Price has not been good enough to win in a losing cause cmon

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
If Stammer reallly heats up in the finals, is there any way he could be in the conversation?

Nope. He is the 5th or 6th most important player on his team. Just like last season, he could miss this entire playoff and the Lightning would still win the Cup.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Nope. He is the 5th or 6th most important player on his team. Just like last season, he could miss this entire playoff and the Lightning would still win the Cup.
Yeah, I'd currently have Stamkos maybe 7th on the Lightning.

Point, Kucherov, Killorn
Hedman, McDonagh
Vasilevskiy

Although with McD being a defensive guy the voters would probably have Stamkos ahead of him. But in terms of importance those are the guys I got ahead of Stamkos as of right now.

Reactions: Fataldogg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad