GDT: #4: Pittsburgh Penguins VS Winnipeg Jets|Part 2|The Penguins Go Full Rossi

nhindian

Jul 4, 2009
At least Despres could get better while players like Lovejoy and Engelland are what they are. This team is a pretender not a contender, so Shero better looking around and get some of these stale pieces like Cooke, Adams etc... out of here.

lol you look at tonight and blame Cooke and Adams?

ok start with Duper and Kunitz and work your way down.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Lets be serious guys. Whats the likelihood of us firing out coach in a shortened season.

If I remember we once fired a coach something like 3 games into the season.

Move that aside. Bylsma had a good run to start his career. But the Pens have not been a team that could win a cup for a few years now. They did not choke they just wete not playing playoff hockey. That is on the coach.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
There pretty much aren't any better coaches out there unless you want an oddball like Ted Nolan or a guy like Mike Keenan that'll have Crosby playing a shutdown role.

dannyj10

Jun 30, 2010
Fort Campbell,KY
Bylsma, I hate your system I hope the fans get even more pissed off next game.

Couldn't agree withyou anymore. Sitting here watching this game thinking DB's system *****!!!! TK on Malkin's line is a no go. Put Kinitz/Malkin/Neal back together. TK stopped a few of the rushes tonight. Ben Lovejoy is terrible and i wanna smash my face everytime he's on the ice!!! Sorry this game got me going!

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
There pretty much aren't any better coaches out there unless you want an oddball like Ted Nolan or a guy like Mike Keenan that'll have Crosby playing a shutdown role.

Well people want him with Glass and Dupuis, so he'll certainly have the linemates for the shutdown role

And RON WILSON!!!! is available.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I know alot of you think Martin has turned it around, but I still keep seeing him make the same bone-headed plays he made last year.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
I really feel bad for Vokoun and Fleury. Fleury's used to it, wonder if Vokoun knew what he was getting into? He's always played behind defence first systems.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I know alot of you think Martin has turned it around, but I still keep seeing him make the same bone-headed plays he made last year.

I wasn't terribly impressed with him tonight either, but the whole defensive squad was soff tonight.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Our team has really looked bad the last two games...we're certainly not contending with the way we play ATM. Our D is to soft and we have 0 scoring depth...

That's all on Shero.

At least we have a bunch of stud winger prospects to be excited about in the system...oh wait...never mind.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
How many teams can say they boast a line up consisting of:

Crosby
Geno
Letang
Neal
Fleury
Vokoun (The best back-up)

Honestly, this team is in their prime and should be contending for the president's trophy and the cup year in, year out. Not this garbage.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
In fairness, wasn't there no stoppages from like 9 minutes left until the Jets scored the empty netter? Not saying Disco would've used it but there was an insane amount of time without a stoppage.

That may be true but if that's the case, you gotta try to control that too. You can bet if Crosby, Malkin, and Neal are out there that at the very least there will be stoppages from Pavelec making saves. I just cannot fathom why we just kept going back to the well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad