GDT: #4: Pittsburgh Penguins VS Winnipeg Jets|Part 2|The Penguins Go Full Rossi

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
HORRIBLE game, perhaps worse then the Leafs game...ohwell, only game number 4. But WTF????? why would Bylsma call a timeout with 12.9 seconds left in a 4-2 game? games over breh! Bylsma see's the game the same way he coaches the game....patient untill the end. Now we play the Sens, they are steam rolling! not gonna be an easy game, Pens better be prepared for them, they are gonna wanna take it to us losing that game tonight against TB.

nhindian

Jul 4, 2009
Nah, Duper and Kunitz are fine . . . #2 and #3 in forward TOI.

TOI means jack all when neither of them are capable of putting together a play. Kunitz is a turnover machine and Dupuis suddenly forgot how to receive a pass. Seriously, #9 had SO MANY freaking pucks just glide off his blade, wtf???

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
There pretty much aren't any better coaches out there unless you want an oddball like Ted Nolan or a guy like Mike Keenan that'll have Crosby playing a shutdown role.

Dave King . . . now head of scouting or something like that for Phoenix.

A guy like that will get this team back to the basics, and you sure as **** won't have to worry about seeing the team outcoached.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Also, Malkin and Neal looked completely lost in the defensive zone. Winnipeg kept gaining momentum everytime they touched the ice.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
You know you guys want to trade Evander Kane for ultimate defenseman Ben "Bobby Orr Junior" Lovejoy :D.
But yeah, good game. Love the crowd you guys got.

Lets be serious, you don't want him. Have you seen his haircut?:sarcasm:

Good game tonight guys. Was unusual to only see one of Malkin and Crosby have multiple point against us though.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
There pretty much aren't any better coaches out there unless you want an oddball like Ted Nolan or a guy like Mike Keenan that'll have Crosby playing a shutdown role.

What about that Russian guy? he said Malkin should play on the PK. Forget his name, but everyone seemed to want him.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I need to watch games with some of you guys. I thought Martin was fine tonight. Easily 15 players with worse games.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Also, Malkin and Neal looked completely lost in the defensive zone. Winnipeg kept gaining momentum everytime they touched the ice.

???

Malkin had a lot of ugh moments, but he actually was picking up his guys and backchecking hard. Where he ran into trouble was when two other Pens weren't picking up their guys and he had to decide which of the three guys to take.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
We win 2 games and the system has changed and is great. We lose 2 games and the system is horrendous blah, blah, blah... I don't think it's the system guys. The players are turning too many pucks over and making terrible decision in general. Blame for that can certainly fall on the coach some too.

Dupree13

Aug 2, 2005
Pittsburgh
Shero seems to be 100% on board with Byslma's philosophy, so I think things will have to really hit rock bottom before he would fire him.

In fact, I actually think Mario might fire Shero before Shero would fire Bylsma.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
TOI means jack all when neither of them are capable of putting together a play. Kunitz is a turnover machine and Dupuis suddenly forgot how to receive a pass. Seriously, #9 had SO MANY freaking pucks just glide off his blade, wtf???

My point about Dupuis and Kunitz was that they had more TOI than Malkin and Neal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad