GDT: #4: Pittsburgh Penguins VS Winnipeg Jets|Part 2|The Penguins Go Full Rossi

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
At least Despres could get better while players like Lovejoy and Engelland are what they are. This team is a pretender not a contender, so Shero better looking around and get some of these stale pieces like Cooke, Adams etc... out of here.

Wes C Addle

Bernard Shakey
Jul 4, 2007
Allentown, Pa
12.9 seconds. Two goals down. Clutch timeout call. :shakehead

WTF was that?! ****ing put out our best possible line, give them a timeout to rest, then put them out again. What's the big mystery!!! :rant:

In fairness, wasn't there no stoppages from like 9 minutes left until the Jets scored the empty netter? Not saying Disco would've used it but there was an insane amount of time without a stoppage.

Tafkak

Feb 2, 2005
Novi, MI.
I've been a Bylsma fan since he was promoted, even through a lot of the dumb things he has done, but I'm at my wits end with him. It may be time to start evaluating what else is out there.

Lemieuxfan

Oct 12, 2006
Cologne
Our team has really looked bad the last two games...we're certainly not contending with the way we play ATM. Our D is to soft and we have 0 scoring depth...

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Needed changes after last year can;t happen due to the lock out. So for now the lack of a physical defenseman and the second line winger and refusal to dump Martin impact this year and not for the better.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Screw it I'm out until they take that stupid Hansel & Gretel thing down.

Oh we can't play defense.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Gee, any schmucks from Carolina going to chime in about how much we're going to love Sutter?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Meh. You know what though Sid was fantastic and I thought Geno did play an inspired game despite not getting much help from his linemates.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
We came out of the locker room in the 3rd needing a goal and our offensive juggernaut managed 3 shots the entire period before the empty netter sealed it. That's pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad