GDT: #4: Pittsburgh Penguins VS Winnipeg Jets @ MTS Centre|Jan.25.2013|8:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnomnomnom

Mar 6, 2012
This team is playing like ****. No semblance of organization, terrible coverage, and sloppy play.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Another year. Over-rated again.

sadly i agree. anyone who thinks this team is still a Cup contender at this point just hasn't watched a single game this year.

i also want Lovejoy off this ****ing team. i want to say he's worthless, but that gives him just a bit too much credit.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
This defense needs fixed, simple as that. For as poorly as Michalek played last year, surely he's better than Despres or Lovejoy. Shero basically gifted him to Phoenix.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Shero has to make some decisions soon...this team as is cannot go far.

Only 2 creative players, and a coach that doesn't have a ****ing clue.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Not much has changed since the playoffs last year it would seem. There is still zero accountability on this team. You can dog it out there as much as you want, make the same mistakes over and over again, and still expect the same ice time.

Cooke almost gives the Jets a goal to end the first with a brutal turnover, then does give them a goal to start the second with a similar brutal turnover, and yet sees no change in his ice time since then.

There isn't a player on this team other than 87 that deserves to see the ice in the third with their effort so far.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
Where'd Letang get his passing, the toilet store?

brick.jpg

hctopcheds11

Oct 6, 2009
Never thought I'd say this but it's Kunitz, not Dupuis, who is killing that 1st line. I'd put him back with Geno and Neal and aggressively pursue 87's winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad