GDT: #4: FLYERS at Flames, Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019, 9:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Voracek will come back as strong as ever soon. This team just needs time to settle in. Hayes/Couts are really strong down the middle, but I wish Patrick was healthy or Frost was in already.
There are questions surroundings Voracek since last season and those questions will start to become more numerous if Jakes scoring doesn’t come around.
What if Jake doesn’t start playing well? What if Jake isn’t made to play AV’s quick transition system? Is Jake at the start of a decline?

Voracek cap hit is 8.25mil aav for 5 more seasons including this one.

Reactions: DaphneLion

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
FEC478CF-5607-4CB2-B3C0-B25189ED6882.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You're really not looking forward to another team in the Pacific Time Zone, are you? :laugh:

Nope. Not one bit.

Basically two weeks into the season we will have 1 game starting at a normal Philadelphia time. Unacceptable.

EDIT: Actually we don't have a game until Saturday back here so 2 and a half weeks into the season one 7PM start.

Reactions: Rebels57

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Nope. Not one bit.

Basically two weeks into the season we will have 1 game starting at a normal Philadelphia time. Unacceptable.

EDIT: Actually we don't have a game until Saturday back here so 2 and a half weeks into the season one 7PM start.
Wouldn't you just rather get them out of the way, though?

There's never really a good time to do a west coast trip. What screwed up the start was Europe, not this trip.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Wouldn't you just rather get them out of the way, though?

There's never really a good time to do a west coast trip. What screwed up the start was Europe, not this trip.

Oh yeah, it was definitely caused by the European trip for the most part.

I'd just like to see the Flyers at least a bit to start the season then around December get tired of them for letting me down so they can go out West then.

If they started out on the West Coast (as they have the last few years) they would have been back already and probably played two home games along with the 3 west coast games. Instead we've seen three games up to this point.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Oskar is a better fit in the top 6 than JVR.

JVR should be forcefed offensive zone time on line 3.

i agree but lindblom can play with all 3 centers we have. He seems to develop chemistry quick with anyone. If JVR is in the top 6 though, I would like to have farabee or someone with speed with JVR as a jvr-hayes-voracek line would be pretty slow.

also talbot might play against us so I would hope they go elliot. I don't see talbot rebounding this year as many expect but i guess i could be wrong

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The lack of games compared to essentially the rest of the league is more of a buzzkill right now imo.

We’ll have played 3 games in 13 days since the season opened league wide before our 4th game.
Crazy part is, we are not the worst. NYR have played 3 games and don't play until Thursday. And yet have played 2 home games and a game in Ottawa.

So stupid that they have had a 6 day break already and are in the middle of a 4 day break. One game in 11 days and DIDN'T travel to Europe or out West yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad