Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Show me the STATS!!!!!

tumblr_mcspb0ZJ3C1qfqdfr.gif

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
so, realistically what happens if we lose tonight? roll same lines again?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Ignorant question time: But what's the big difference (other then kovy) when you guys had that cup run recently, and the team you guys have now?

-Parise was on the team too...9 and 17 are HUGE losses
-We had an experienced coaching staff (Oates/Larry/Barr) and only Barr remains of that group. Pete was a genius with them and not so much without them.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Ignorant question time: But what's the big difference (other then kovy) when you guys had that cup run recently, and the team you guys have now?

We had a legtimate first line and role players who filled the other positions. Clarkson was on the 3rd LINE of our cup team. This new team is just short on speed and talent.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
6-1 Sharks over Rangers right now in the 2nd.

That's one team worse than us defensively.

DevilChuk*

Rangers now down 6-1... Lundqvist pulled and Sharks still hammering away

and we're freaking out about a 2-2 game going into the 3rd.. ;)

things COULD be worse :laugh:

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
On the sum on 3 games and 2 periods, Peter Harrold has been fine. Even good at times.

Not really sure what games you're watching.

What game are you watching?

I see a guy who makes awful pinches, consistently blows assignments down low, doesn't understand the fundamentals of transition coverage, gets physically bullied in the corners because of his small size, and makes a mistake every time the puck isn't on his stick.

The only thing he knows how to do is attack open ice in the offensive zone when he's got the puck at the blue line, something that shouldn't be praiseworthy but unfortunately is on this team.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Worst case scenario is you'll miss a shootout loss. Go to bed. This aint worth watching.

Actually this is probably the BEST case scenario at this point. Worst-case scenario is they get **** housed in the third the way they did in a bunch of games where they were tied or down one and wound up losing 5-1 last year.

I swore I wouldn't let them keep me awake again tonight...but this is becoming trainwreck territory where you can't turn away.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
6-1 Sharks over Rangers right now in the 2nd.

That's one team worse than us defensively.

Sharks are my pick for the cup, I never said this in old teams, but the youth they have is as good already by guys like big joe and co.

Couture is a perfect hockey play, minus his whining.

Then again, it's the sharks :laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
IMO Pittsburgh was our best defensive game so far.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
someone explain again how the Rangers are locks for playoffs? mmmhm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad