GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || PART II

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
No worries guys, win or lose, you guys will be just fine. Schneider is a stud, and Larrson will play eventually I am sure.

Hope you guys have a good year, Nothing but respect for you devil fans.

I even remember some of you guys cheering for us during out cup run, never forget:cheers:

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
To respond to whomever said Greene has looked terrible I think he's been playing pretty ok to be honest; a shining star of stand-out mediocrity in our defense corps thus far.

EDIT: Also, for the record, I'm not in panic mode, it's October 8th and even through the nonsense there have been some positives this week; but the defensive breakdowns have been very painful to watch.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
No worries guys, win or lose, you guys will be just fine. Schneider is a stud, and Larrson will play eventually I am sure.

I even remember some of you guys cheering for us during out cup run, never forget:cheers:

Nothing but love for you guys aswell. Solid team (very solid) you have over there.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What a mess. I really don't know when were going to win because I can't see them pulling this one out.

If we don't win on Friday it might be a LONG time. We're not better than any of the other teams we play this month except maybe Winnipeg and Tampa and right now at least Winnipeg is very debatable.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
:laugh: picture Lemaire watching all these defensive breakdowns.

''Wow, this, I don't know what to say. This is just terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, hockey. How the **** does Deboer put up with this piss poor play? I guess I'll be receiving call from buddy Lou again to clean this mess up. This is just bad hockey. Conditioning is not where it need to be, defense is not where it need to be. I can't talk about it anymore. My god this coach Deboer has zero ball. He really need to grow a pair''

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
DEFENSEless THROUGH TWO PERIODS

Salvador 16:18, +1
Greene 15:35, -1
Fayne 14:11, -1
Zidlicky 13:26, +1
Harrold 10:51, E
Voldemort 9:52, E

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim

I cheered for Boston during that year, and I feel so dirty now looking back on it. Had I known then what I know now about Tim Thomas, I would have cheered differently. Wouldn't have changed the outcome, though :(

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
oh and to whoever said compliance Zajac, you cant and I dont know why you would want to

Only allowed to compliance contracts signed pre-new CBA

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
DEFENSEless THROUGH TWO PERIODS

Salvador 16:18, +1
Greene 15:35, -1
Fayne 14:11, -1
Zidlicky 13:26, +1
Harrold 10:51, E
Voldemort 9:52, E

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well since I've had the Rangers/Sharks on the Rangers have went from down 2-1 to 5-1 now. Mr Hanky pulled for Biron and he lets in a goal on his first shot. All since our game has been in intermission.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I wonder if Schneider will leave because we're so bad. We could cost him money.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
you know at least volch added something offensively tonight....i am still trying to figure out zajac and henrique

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Actually I think Jacques would say 'I have a headache, I need a nap'.

SixStringAddict

Apr 1, 2009
Jersey
I know all you guys are harping about the D but the forwards are just not playing 2 way hockey. They're just ******** the bed on the defensive side of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad