GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || PART II

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well since I've had the Rangers/Sharks on the Rangers have went from down 2-1 to 5-1 now. Mr Hanky pulled for Biron and he lets in a goal on his first shot. All since our game has been in intermission.

Good at least we can root for Larry's team in the playoffs...ours don't look like it's getting there.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
roller_coaster.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Devilsfanatic0421

"You're next"
Feb 24, 2012
What is Peter Harrold's purpose? He isnt good offensively, he stinks defensively, he's only decent in VERY small doses, this was worth waiving Urbom for????? Ok, what's done is done and he's cheap. I can see why he's on the roster. BUT WHY IS HE PLAYING major minutes????

I have no ****ing clue. Why do we continue to throw away dmen with potential for dreck?

Lou reaching Al Davis territory.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Can someone direct me to the fenwick and corsi figures for this game? I'd really like to see which players are quietly in beast mode tonight.

RJK

Feb 25, 2010
NC
I wonder if Schneider will leave because we're so bad. We could cost him money.

would you stick around? this team is clearly deteriorating beyond being able to compete. and nobody seems willing to infuse some new young talent

theking72

Confucius Ackbar
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
NJ
can't decide if the chance of winning is greater than the cost of me being exhausted tomorrow. screw it I'm staying up

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Well since I've had the Rangers/Sharks on the Rangers have went from down 2-1 to 5-1 now. Mr Hanky pulled for Biron and he lets in a goal on his first shot. All since our game has been in intermission.

That helps take the edge off this stinkfest.

B A T M A N

Rangers just let in 3 goals in one minute. LOL. At least we're not *THAT* bad. Yet.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
as a follow up to my kovy/parise comment from earlier, it's not their scoring we miss, but the way they could take over the game and draw the other team's top lines, make us hard to play against, etc. the team is just missing an identity and an ability to fight through it's lack of talent on the back end that it had during the run in 2012.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What is Peter Harrold's purpose? He isnt good offensively, he stinks defensively, he's only decent in VERY small doses, this was worth waiving Urbom for????? Ok, what's done is done and he's cheap. I can see why he's on the roster. BUT WHY IS HE PLAYING major minutes????

On the sum on 3 games and 2 periods, Peter Harrold has been fine. Even good at times.

Not really sure what games you're watching.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Ignorant question time: But what's the big difference (other then kovy) when you guys had that cup run recently, and the team you guys have now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad