GDT: #4 - || Devils @ Canucks || PART II

JerseyDee

Feb 18, 2013
Jersey
At least I'm finding some comic relief with that awful but hilarious "do I look fat in these pants" commercial.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Rangers now down 6-1... Lundqvist pulled and Sharks still hammering away

and we're freaking out about a 2-2 game going into the 3rd.. ;)

things COULD be worse :laugh:

The Rangers do actually have a win :sarcasm:

(although with these dumb*** shootout points we'll probably have still the same point total as them by night's end)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sharks are my pick for the cup, I never said this in old teams, but the youth they have is as good already by guys like big joe and co.

Couture is a perfect hockey play, minus his whining.

Then again, it's the sharks :laugh:

I hope so! My buddy works for them and I want him to get a cup!:nod:

I had to root for the Sharks over the Canucks last year because of it.

I still think the Canucks will do some damage. They've had a lot of doubters because of moving into the tougher division. I think they'll do good!

Status Quo*

Devils can't clear is something we've heard wayyyy too much tonight

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Wow do we look slow out there tonight. Look like everyone is coasting out there.

I know it's the second game of a back to back , but nobody is skating out there.
All passes are taken by people standing still , then trying to lug the puck up the ice.

Frustrating to see everyone except Elias with any jump.
Also why is Loki and Bruner getting next to no minutes? They appeared to have some speed whenever they did see the ice, not sure why they are not playing more.

Zajac and Henrique are invisible tonight.
Greene is by far our only decent d man tonight

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Okay guys, it's nice being all nice and all, but we gotta hate eachother for the next 20min, we need the points ;)

GL on the game :cheers:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Bringin it down! This Hammer I've got! Pete Deboer, has got to, HE'S GOTTA BE STOPPED!

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Wow do we look slow out there tonight. Look like everyone is coasting out there.

I know it's the second game of a back to back , but nobody is skating out there.
All passes are taken by people standing still , then trying to lug the puck up the ice.

Frustrating to see everyone except Elias with any jump.
Also why is Loki and Bruner getting next to no minutes? They appeared to have some speed whenever they did see the ice, not sure why they are not playing more.

Zajac and Henrique are invisible tonight.
Greene is by far our only decent d man tonight

Greene has been ****** too

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Okay guys, it's nice being all nice and all, but we gotta hate eachother for the next 20min, we need the points ;)

GL on the game :cheers:
Good luck to you too!

Go Canucks! (After this game of course)

I'll be over there to chat with you guys again next game.:yo:

Status Quo*

Bringin it down! This Hammer I've got! Pete Deboer, has got to, HE'S GOTTA BE STOPPED!

hahahaha yes! They're playing a 200 cap room in Brooklyn on Friday. Sold out in 2 mins unfortunately :cry: But I have seen them twice already this year so it's cool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad