GDT: [#4] Dallas Stars at Washington Capitals, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW, ESPN+) - K STARS DON'T MAKE THIS WEIRD

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Guryanov better step it up or camaano is gonna steal his spot when perry , Dickinson amd comeau are back .
I just hope whoever earns these spots does so by putting up points and playing well. Last season, it seemed like there were four or five guys for two roster spots, and poor Monty couldn’t get even one guy to step up and earn some ice time.

Reactions: Bfantz and Kcb12345

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I swear I’ll make it to a game day thread one of these days. 1st was rough, but the pay off was worth it. Loving the depth this year. Nill don’t be a coward and ship off some vets.

Reactions: gentleman scholar

BennsGonnaGetYou

Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
Great result - 2 huge points! Pp still needs a lot of work, let's get the old Klingberg back soon. Happy Seguin got the game winner, we need his confidence moving forward. I'm also really excited what Perry can bring once he's game ready! Go Stars Go!

Reactions: gentleman scholar

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Yup, it was their worst start of any game and they won. At least it shows they can hang with good teams even after basically not playing the first period. Imagine what they could accomplish if they showed up for 1st’s?! Dare I say... a win in regulation?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I was sticking with guys who have played NHL games, but to your point none of them were good enough to even get a full season of opportunities last season.

Considering Caamano is from the same draft class as Tufte, I think it’s fair to toss him in there too.

If we want to get technical, Dickinson is in there between Nichushkin and Honka. But it still points to dogshit drafting either way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad