GDT: [#4] Dallas Stars at Washington Capitals, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW, ESPN+) - K STARS DON'T MAKE THIS WEIRD

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov had an inexecuseable turnover that directly let to a goal but lets to be clear so had a couple of other players who are not getting scratched.

Dowling especially had an awful game (and is awful) when it comes to getting out of his own end. I was thinking he for sure was gonna be a scratch until Gurianov did that oof

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I understand sending a message to Guri, who does seem to react better to negative motivation anyway. That said, he'll be another bust for sure if they don't let him play through some rookie mistakes and regularly put him in the lineup. Hope they don't wait until the season is lost to do it, either.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Guri gets scratched and Benn moves up to the top line? If we’re going to punish players for bad play, punish them all. Not saying Benn should be scratched (or that he shouldn’t be) but he sure shouldn’t be promoted.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Also, I know the starting lines never stay the same in game but it sends a message when that starting lineup shows a $9.5 million player on the third or fourth line.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Fair quote, Gurianov has all day to make a play along the half wall and still rushes it as if he is pressured.

L'Esperance makes us a lot slower.. don't like that.

Reactions: gentleman scholar

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Love that Heiskanen unit. Other unit is a bad turnover waiting to happen but I'm okay with it too

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
I'm all for leaving the projected top line there together and letting them find their groove. Might be what the three of them need! Stop the line bingo for a while and let them settle.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I don't get what is so hard about:

Pavelski
Seguin, Hintz/Benn, Radulov
Heiskanen/Klingberg

I hate seeing Dallas try to balance PP1 and PP2. Go with the above, and for the slashed players go with whoever is rolling. No one gives a shit about the 30-45 seconds of PP2 so quit overthinking it.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->