GDT: [#4] Dallas Stars at Washington Capitals, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW, ESPN+) - K STARS DON'T MAKE THIS WEIRD

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
All is good again, this game reminded me that I need to buy an AED for the house lol Nice to see some life from the big boys and obviously great games from Roope and Miro.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Guryanov better step it up or camaano is gonna steal his spot when perry , Dickinson amd comeau are back .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Guryanov better step it up or camaano is gonna steal his spot when perry , Dickinson amd comeau are back .

Honestly i think Dowling should go down with how he played and how the 4th line callups did in comparison but i doubt he will

Reactions: Hull Fan

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Caamano is the ideal 4th line guy. Some skill to his game to go along with the tenacity and defensive play. So he deserves the spot unless Gurianov can really turn things around (which I hope he can, but even if he doesn't I really hope they keep him up as the extra forward over Dowling)

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Caamano is the ideal 4th line guy. Some skill to his game to go along with the tenacity and defensive play. So he deserves the spot unless Gurianov can really turn things around (which I hope he can, but even if he doesn't I really hope they keep him up as the extra forward over Dowling)
Agreed. Really hope he keeps his spot. I’d love for Gardner and him to stay up. Both provide some tenacity on the 4th line and both have great work effort and finish checks.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Agreed. Really hope he keeps his spot. I’d love for Gardner and him to stay up. Both provide some tenacity on the 4th line and both have great work effort and finish checks.

Me too and both have some skill to their game I've noticed which is nice to have 4th line guys that might be able to finish occassionally. I really think Gardner is gonna eventually make Faksa expendable

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Win a game: omg we might win the Cup

Lose a game: Seasons over trade everyone. So and so sucksss

Gonna be a long season but I'm ready

I have never been like this before and I don’t like that I’m doing it now lmao

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
A ****ty drafter and developer in today's NHL cannot be attributed to the word "amazing." [...]
I agree, which is why I said “otherwise.” This part of his tenure has been the most frustrating for me. You have to hit on your 1st rounders in today’s NHL. You just have to.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary

i like that, especially since they came back and won

I had to tape the third/OT so I was behind, but feels good to get a win. Caamano’s goal was a beauty! I’m really enjoying watching him and Gards. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Faksa moved now with Gardner and even Dickinson being able to play 3C

anyways

Go Stars Go

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Yes , he could be our new rousell 2.0 .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Faksa has not had a good game yet and sadly neither has Klingberg . He's still completely scoreless. Also the PP really needs to be better. Much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad