GDT: 4/7/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
A very winnable game for the division title? It's a trap!!

I know right now the lines are being mixed with Stamkos out, but I'd love to see

Miller-Stamkos-Kucherov
Palat-Point-Johnson
Cirelli-Gourde-Killorn
Kunitz-Paquette-Callahan

When everyone is healthy. That's a hell of a lineup.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Priorities tonight: 1). Win the division and let Boston deal with Toronto. 2). Hope Columbus doesn’t finish 8th which is possible as they travel to Nashville. Give me the Panthers, Flyers or Devils. Really don’t care which one. Maybe Columbus can give Pitt a run.

I'm not saying you're wrong to think Columbus would be a tough opponent, but they would be about the last team to give Pittsburgh a rough go of it. Pittsburgh is their boogey team; squarely in their heads, especially Bobrovsky. The split between Bob's overall stats and his stats against Pittsburgh are staggering.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I hope the Devils have one more win in them. I want the Flyers soooo bad. I think it was Hoek who said it but their goaltending really is a joke. I don't have any idea how long it would take but I am confident that we can beat them.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
I guess no one took the time to SEE THERE IS ONE GAME tomorrow. If the Bolts lose tonight, but the Panthers win in regulation, that the Bolts still take the east in ROW's. Am I wrong? I sure have been wrong before.
I think we all know that Boston plays tomorrow. With Philly's win, Cats have no incentive to put forth any effort at all tomorrow so it's up to the Bolts to make it a moot point with a regulation or OT win tonight.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I’ve really liked the 3rd pairing lately. Don’t like the change but hope it works out

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Lotta negative vibes being sent our way out of Boston, I'd assume. Just gonna have to send our boys twice as many good vibes. Root like hell people. Game on!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad