7rg0i6y.png

qbbM4h9.png

MMcNP9N.png

TppCgC5.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
Lets not waste this chance to win the division no matter how some say it really doesn't matter. I would rather be playing a seventh game at home against anybody than on the road. This is the game the team will remember how they played going into the first game of the playoffs.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Gotta get that home ice. Came too far not to. Plus it would be glorious if all that effort Boston put in to coming back to win the division only to be rewarded to play Toronto instead. Would be nice if Carolina just buckled it in for the offseason but we know they will play the game of their lives tonight.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lets not waste this chance to win the division no matter how some say it really doesn't matter. I would rather be playing a seventh game at home against anybody than on the road. This is the game the team will remember how they played going into the first game of the playoffs.

The final 5 or so mins of last game is a good sign for this team heading into the playoffs. They let their guard down in the 2nd but were able to get the lead back and hold off the other team. Keeping those one goal leads is playoff hockey right here. Guys were blocking shots, clearing the zone and preventing Buffalo from getting set up again.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Its games like this that make you wish you had your feet on the gas a little more in February and March eh?

Reactions: DaBolts

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Priorities tonight: 1). Win the division and let Boston deal with Toronto. 2). Hope Columbus doesn’t finish 8th which is possible as they travel to Nashville. Give me the Panthers, Flyers or Devils. Really don’t care which one. Maybe Columbus can give Pitt a run.

Reactions: Stamkos Indulgence

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'm not sure why everyone's so afraid of Toronto. They're the one team whose defensive breakdowns are probably more costly than ours. I think we'd handle them.

I'm more afraid of NJ.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
General consensus on this board is that the Canes are going to give it everything they've got tonight and I agree. Apparently the Vegas odds makers think that the Sens are going to do the exact opposite vs the Bruins. The Bs are going off as a nearly 4 to 1 favorite. They are at home but still, you never see straight up W/L odds like that in hockey.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm glad that we seem to be playing Dom tonight to give Vasy some rest. It feels weird that it's the last game of the regular season, it's gone by quickly but I feel ready for the PO to start to see what this team can do. But we still have tonight and I hope to see them at their best.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Really hope we get New Jersey in the first round. Their roster is ahl level. We lost all our games against them but that was more bad luck than anything. A team with Sami f***ing Vatanen as their best defender isnt one we should be scared of.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Just win. Make it hurt Boston even more. The speed and clutch and grab of the leafs can really stop Boston. I would love to see them beat each other up at least. Like it was said above, playing the Flyers would be amazing. Our offense against their goaltending - laugh out loud...

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I guess no one took the time to SEE THERE IS ONE GAME tomorrow. If the Bolts lose tonight, but the Panthers win in regulation, that the Bolts still take the east in ROW's. Am I wrong? I sure have been wrong before.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
My only concern for tonight's game is 6 goals that left till 300. I am ok with 6-7 loss.

So, 300 or bust! This is Spa... Tampa! :laugh:

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I guess no one took the time to SEE THERE IS ONE GAME tomorrow. If the Bolts lose tonight, but the Panthers win in regulation, that the Bolts still take the east in ROW's. Am I wrong? I sure have been wrong before.

Yes. The Lightning clinch the division with a win in regulation or overtime. Or they clinch with a Boston loss in regulation.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Welp the Panthers are gonzo and Philly is in. Need a Columbus win or NJ loss. Both winning would be fine also.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->