GDT: 4/7/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I totally agree with you . Want this regular season to end. It has not been fun to watch. We are limping into the playoffs literally. Can we hit the reset button and people get hot next week? Let's hope so, I am not as confident as last year but maybe they will surprise us.

speak on limping

boston down 5-1 9 minutes left already pulled their goalie

detroit down 3-1 after giving up an empty netter lol

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
[/B]
cooper stated no one has talked to him about this

id say is groin like maybe drouin had a groin injury which means needs two months down time and heals self so id say no surgery

but ya this needs to heal he was hitting hard since came back so hopefully he brings that we need it

I'd bet against it being a groin issue. Guys usually lose multiple steps when going through that (I've often wondered if that's the reoccurring issue plaguing Johnson, and we know it's been an on and off problem for Drouin).

The problem with Callahan isn't so much that he's not getting opportunity, it's that he's not earning opportunity. He's been slotted into the role of 3rd line grinder because, for the most part, that's exactly what he's looked like this year. JT Brown, for instance, has provided better overall play while getting far less opportunity than Callahan. Brian Boyle looks like a significantly better PP option. He's fighting at the front of the net the way Cally used to.

Maybe it has been an injury issue all this time. I'm not sure. But it hasn't just been a matter of opportunity. There are players providing just as much while getting even less opportunity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad