GDT: 4/26/13 - Oilers @ Wild - 7:00 PM CDT - FS-N+, FS-WI

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Honestly, I can't believe that the media and other fans around the league are that dimly lit. Do they not understand that Wild fans were not doing anything differently from 29 other fan bases tonight? Show me a full arena that doesn't boo their team when the opponent walks in and scores goal after goal after goal. But because Harding was in net, suddenly people think we were just booing him? Hell no!!

It's comical how our fan base is criticized for being too quiet in the arena, yet when the team #$@!s up in epic fashion, we're suppose to sit very quietly if Harding is in net due to the fear of him (and the fans) thinking that we're targeting him.

Again, many felt bad for the guy in our section. The boos were for the TEAM and the way they allowed goal after goal.

Never underestimate the ability of sports fans and bloggers to take the ball and run the wrong way. That the boos (aside from the one bronx cheer) were meant for the team should be a foregone conclusion.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Man, droppin' the f-ggt?

Cmon....

Its one of those 2nd nature insults. Just one of those things that ive grew up with being used as an insult. Even though I have nothin and i literally mean NOTHING against Homosexuals.

I dont want this thread to be about that though. So yeah

Ignorance. Sure. Ill take it .

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Never underestimate the ability of sports fans and bloggers to take the ball and run the wrong way. That the boos (aside from the one bronx cheer) were meant for the team should be a foregone conclusion.
True, but fans were mocking the team a lot. Harding doesn't want any special treatment, and that's what he got. But it's far from what many folks are accusing us of.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
Its one of those 2nd nature insults. Just one of those things that ive grew up with being used as an insult. Even though I have nothin and i literally mean NOTHING against Homosexuals.

I dont want this thread to be about that though. So yeah

Ignorance. Sure. Ill take it .

I think Louis CK described that word best: [bad language warning]

Doobz89

Apr 12, 2011
So what do we got for scenarios tomorrow? Wild win there in obviously but do we get in if Columbus loses or Detroit loses for that matter?

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
I think Louis CK described that word best: [bad language warning]

See 0:00 - 0:47

Thats the BEST way to describes my use. Like i said though, Its ignorant of me. And after this, and having let you guys down... Ill try to my best to refrain from using it .. ever.

OpRedDawn*

these radio guys hit the nail on the head

harding doesnt want pity cheers. Treat him like an NHLer. Too bad that reynalds idiot blocked me lol

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
My main problem with the word isn't using it as a slight against gays, it's just such a lazy insult. Same with calling things you don't like "gay". Branch out people. Curseword + appliance is always a good choice.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
My main problem with the word isn't using it as a slight against gays, it's just such a lazy insult. Same with calling things you don't like "gay". Branch out people. Curseword + appliance is always a good choice.

It's a word that really lost popularity for me around middle school.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So what do we got for scenarios tomorrow? Wild win there in obviously but do we get in if Columbus loses or Detroit loses for that matter?
If the Wild get 2 points, they're in.

If the Wild get 1 point or lose, we need the Jackets to get 1 point or lose.

If we lose, it doesn't matter what Detroit does, because they're
ahead of us.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Can't handle the thought of how happy Devils, Wings, and Preds fans will be if we choke. This is payback for July 4th.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Yakupov just RT'd a Wild fan with the middle finger after his goal. :laugh:

I missed it.

Stay classy, Edmonton. Not gonna miss being in a division with your lazy, tanking **** blender *****.

See? I used the curse word + appliance form like whats his face wanted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad