GDT: 4/26/13 - Oilers @ Wild - 7:00 PM CDT - FS-N+, FS-WI

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Oh man... why we cant have nice things? really? I know we still have one game to go but i already starting to change my mind that we wont make, to easy the pain.
Sorry for all the negatives, but 5 years off and then when we have a chance..

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
the fans that paid their hard earned money deserve better than to see the wild leave a giant buffalo chip on the ice. is that the worst loss in wild history? if we miss yeo should not have a job. reason being he cant motivate these guys. CF should be skating on thin ice as well.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Pretty much sums up tonight's game:

167624357_slide.jpg

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
The bloggers are ganging up on me twitter because that Reynolds guy told me "F U" and i responded .. Now im the bad guy ..what a joke

Dude wanted to chat about Harding Boos and i sent him 4 tweetswith nothing bad in it .. Just explaining why the fans are doing it and he responded with a "**** you"... oklol

OpRedDawn*

The bloggers are ganging up on me twitter because that Reynolds guy told me "F U" and i responded .. Now im the bad guy ..what a joke

Dude wanted to chat about Harding Boos and i sent him 4 tweetswith nothing bad in it .. Just explaining why the fans are doing it and he responded with a "**** you"... oklol
that guy is an idiot lol

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The bloggers are ganging up on me twitter because that Reynolds guy told me "F U" and i responded .. Not im the bad guy ..what a joke

Honestly, I can't believe that the media and other fans around the league are that dimly lit. Do they not understand that Wild fans were not doing anything differently from 29 other fan bases tonight? Show me a full arena that doesn't boo their team when the opponent walks in and scores goal after goal after goal. But because Harding was in net, suddenly people think we were just booing him? Hell no!!

It's comical how our fan base is criticized for being too quiet in the arena, yet when the team #$@!s up in epic fashion, we're suppose to sit very quietly if Harding is in net due to the fear of him (and the fans) thinking that we're targeting him.

Again, many felt bad for the guy in our section. The boos were for the TEAM and the way they allowed goal after goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad