GDT: 4/26/13 - Oilers @ Wild - 7:00 PM CDT - FS-N+, FS-WI

CG5

Jan 18, 2011
Waukesha, WI
Wait..so Harding is untouchable because he has MS?

He is a professional hockey player making millions. He gets paid to get in front of a piece of rubber. Thats his ONE job. MS does not make him untouchable....if he can't perform the work on account of an illness...he needs to bow out. If he is going to keep playing...put on your big boy pants and take the criticism.
Harding seems like the kind for guy that would agree with every word you typed.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Sigh, even as pissed as I suddenly am after spilling my pudding, still not pissed enough to write a rant.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
After a game like this I'm beginning to not only question the coach, but the leadership of this team as well. I think this team is so much better than the way they play.

Idk, it just seems like during a lot of the season they didn't show up. I have to think some of it is on the team leaders.

I just don't know what to think.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
Especially since Yeo always pulls the goalie a couple goals too late.

I was calling for Backs to be gone after the first goal. The way that he let it in, I knew we were in for a nightmare.
Of course, Harding was just as bad.....

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
After a game like this I'm beginning to not only question the coach, but the leadership of this team as well. I think this team is so much better than the way they play.

Idk, it just seems like during a lot of the season they didn't show up. I have to think some of it is on the team leaders.

I just don't know what to think.

We have Koivu, Parise, Suter, pominville, Cullen etc.. I don't think leadership is the issue here. :laugh:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So, Backstrom tomorrow.

So it's not enough that we've run Backstrom straight into the ground at this point, but now were gonna stick him on an ACME brand catapult that's gonna splatter him all over a nearby cliff too.

Brilliant.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Maybe they aren't doing it right. or maybe there are too many chiefs and not enough indians. It just seems like they can't make the team gel no matter what happens.

It's Yeo and his garbage system. It's all Yeo and his garbage, garbage system. The players have checked out. They're all just saying empty meaningless stuff because what else can they say? They can't very well throw Yeo under the bus as much as I would love to see them do so. It's obvious that Yeo is beyond losing the team at this point. I think it's only a matter of time until Yeo is gone. I really think we are dead meat in Colorado tomorrow. We're reeling. We're disorganized, fractured, the coach is a value meal choke job, Backstrom has been run ragged by the brutal and nonsensical decision to play him in EVERY. ****ING. GAME. in this shortened season. And the Avalanche will be more than happy to play for pride and show up and do their very best to keep us out of the post-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad