GDT: 4/25/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
No legs, no heart, no fight. Beaten in every single way you can be beaten in a hockey game. Not what Cooper promised and not what Cooper teams at every level have delivered. Bodes incredibly well for our foray into the NE next year.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
No legs, no heart, no fight. Beaten in every single way you can be beaten in a hockey game. Not what Cooper promised and not what Cooper teams at every level have delivered. Bodes incredibly well for our foray into the NE next year.

I mean... played last night in Florida, really have nothing to play for beyond some trophies, and beyond that, we got some great chances on Tuukka and he shut the door. I'm really not getting this doom and gloom ****. It's ****ing annoying.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
To be totally fair I think it's a little too soon to talk about next year. From what I see on BP, they're hardly had any practices under Cooper. After a full training camp, I fully expect a different team. If it is t a different team then it's time to look at Yzerman.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Honestly, no one really looked good tonight, except for maybe Panik/Killorn/Lecavalier.

True, but for some reason his play stood out to me. Probably because the only thing I was watching for was to see MSL get some points, and he seemed like an offensive black hole. (lol)

Pontius Palat

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Nothing is more important now than losing against Florida on Saturday. Any points in that game and it seriously jeopardizes our 3rd pick.

I seriously think this team's gonna bounce back for next year though. We've still got a good goal differential, finally some decent goaltending and a full training camp soon. I'm thinkin' we'll pull a Montreal and go from bottom 3 to making the playoffs in a year, especially if we've got another top pick on our team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad