GDT: 4/25/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Yes. Was tongue in cheek though. He did seriously make a joke about Hobey Baker dying in an airplane though.

Am I a horrible person if I found that a little humorous? I enjoy dark humor...

the-very-best-of-the-confession-bear-meme.jpg

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
*whistle* improper use of meme. Two minutes.

Bravery bear is supposed to be used in instances where you bravely agree with the majority.

Ah, come on ref, that's not confession bear? I had to confess something I thought was deeply wrong...

Pouliot must not have been liked among his Boston teammates last year... Ference was right in his face.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Really? I mean, Pouliot dropped them the same time Ference did. I have no problem with what happened there.

Of course he dropped his gloves at the same time, it's either that or let Ference tee off on him for free. Pouliot isn't a fighter in the least, Ference picked a spot and hit late and drew a fight out of a non-fighter. Pick a spot with Gudas or wait for Crombeen even.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Of course he dropped his gloves at the same time, it's either that or let Ference tee off on him for free. Pouliot isn't a fighter in the least, Ference picked a spot and hit late and drew a fight out of a non-fighter. Pick a spot with Gudas or wait for Crombeen even.

Come on. It's not like Ference is a heavy-weight, for one, and for two, if it was the other way around you would love it (as you should). Ference sparked his team with that fight, and since then they've looked a lot better.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Ference did his job by picking a spot with a guy who had 4 career fights prior. Yeah, ballsy. Spot picking sack of ****. If Pouliot did that, I'd wonder who kidnapped Pouliot and replaced him in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad