GDT: 4/25/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Holy ****! Killorn with an absolutely awesome pass, then gets denied. Twice in a row! Jesus ****!

Such a great couple of chances there.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Pretty much had to drop em. He got boarded by Quasimodo. We're going to be the prison *****es of the NE next year.

We're not the Bruins, who are a tough ass team, but we're not soft. We have four guys that will drop them and not make fools of themselves. And against both the Leafs and the Sens we've shown that we can play a physical game. Getting out-toughed by the Bruins is going to happen to pretty much anyone.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Nobody should be surprised that Aulie got worked by Lucic. Could have actually been a lot worse.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
We're not the Bruins, who are a tough ass team, but we're not soft. We have four guys that will drop them and not make fools of themselves. And against both the Leafs and the Sens we've shown that we can play a physical game. Getting out-toughed by the Bruins is going to happen to pretty much anyone.

I can think of 6x next season when it'll happen for sure though.

Doctor Drej

Unregistered User
Jan 10, 2009
The Quiet Room
we really haven't played that bad of a game considering its the second game of a back-to-back.

also can't help but think it's still a 0-0 game if Bishop was in either.

and for the complaints about getting out-toughed, the Habs seem to do just fine against them and no one really calls them a tough team, do they?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Lindback has played well too but Rask is just in another zone tonight. Just unreal. As others have said not looking forward to playing Boston on a regular basis starting next season. :help:

Hmmm? I mean, he hasn't let in any softies, but he hasn't made any show stopping saves and has been really shaky back there.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Labrie and Crombeen seem completely disinterested in stirring things up. Hopefully they show more emotion in the 3rd.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Hmmm? I mean, he hasn't let in any softies, but he hasn't made any show stopping saves and has been really shaky back there.

Thats why I said "well" the first goal he probably cold have had but the 2nd he had little chance on.
Rask made a save on almost the exact same set up just a few minutes earlier too. Maybe if I say Lindback has played well for being Lindback, which is still better than Garon.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I wish the organ player in TB knew nearly as much songs as the one in Boston. Even if it isn't a real person. I only ever hear the Star Spangled Banner, O Canada, that Jewish thing, If I Was a Rich Girl by ****ing Gwen Stefani (my mother listened to that a lot. Honest). And... I think that's it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad