GDT: 4/23/13 - Kings @ Wild - 7:00 PM CDT - FS-N, FS-WI

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Agreed. There hasnt been energy like that in the building for a long time.

I love how Clutter plays off the energy of the crowd too. He looks like he wants to enter the crowd after the goal, it is so awesome.

Yes, our crowd is why I wouldn't count us out in any playoff series. We were rolling last night and everyone was helping out, the crowd, the players, yes, even coaching. It was a wonderful night.

CG5

Jan 18, 2011
Waukesha, WI
Dustin Brown is a goon. I wanna know what the problem the Kings had with Pominville was..it seemed they were targeting him numerous times..Greene went out of his way to send him a message it seemed.

Huge win. Go Wild. But I sure hope Pommer isn't out for long!

I thought the same thing, that he was targeted. Today someone told me that early on in the game Pominville cross checked a Kings player in the face and there was no call, hence them going after him. If that's true then i totally missed it. Anyone see that?

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I thought the same thing, that he was targeted. Today someone told me that early on in the game Pominville cross checked a Kings player in the face and there was no call, hence them going after him. If that's true then i totally missed it. Anyone see that?

Not at all. And it would be very unlike our announcers or Russo to acknowledge something like that. Not to mention that would be completely out of character for Pomminville, and if anything like that did happen, it would clearly have to have been accidental.

Now Brown throwing cheap, uncalled elbows is not out of character. Nor is is it for the Kings to play the way they were.

After Pom's, they appeared to target Brodin. I wonder if their fans are saying that Brodin crosschecked one of their players in the face as well:shakehead

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Watching the Kings v Wings game. Greene just got a penalty for something I saw them do twice last night and went noncalled

262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
LOL I am watching too.

The analysts are talking about how good LA is. The Wild match up quite well with LA it seems. I guess there are certain teams you will match up with no matter what.

vitogor

Oct 26, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
I'm having trouble cheering for LA after last night. And I don't want to cheer for Dallas tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to cheer for the Wild on Friday. It'll be that much sweeter to beat Eddy AND clinch playoffs at the same time :yo:

Blakkmantis

Old Time Hockey EH!
Jul 6, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
I'd rather us win out and earn the playoff spot the hard way. Our team has been out of sorts all month now, getting them on a winning track for a few games would do them some good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad