Giles Ferrell

#believeinyeo
Mar 24, 2013
Minnesota
LOS ANGELES KINGS VS MINNESOTA WILD
7:00 PM CDT
XCEL ENERGY CENTER
FS-N, FS-WI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3W1Utf2.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

third_jersey_logo.jpg

Los Angeles Kings: 26-14-5, 57 Points, 2nd in Pacific Division, 4th in Western Conference

Projected Lines

Brown-Kopitar-Williams
Penner-Richards-Carter
King-Stoll-Lewis
Clifford-Richardson-Nolan

Regehr-Doughty
Scuderi-Voynov
Greene-Muzzin

Bernier
Quick

940-kings-cup-8col.jpg
wild%200016-L.jpg

MINNYMINNY.gif

Minnesota Wild: 24-18-3, 51 Points, 2nd in Northwest Division, 7th In Western Conference

Projected Lines

Parise-Koivu-Coyle
Clutterbuck-Cullen-Setoguchi
Bouchard-Brodziak-Pominville
Dowell-Konopka-Mitchell

Suter-Brodin
Stoner-Spurgeon
Gilbert-Falk

Backstrom
Harding
Mikko+Koivu+Jonas+Brodin+Phoenix+Coyotes+v+UWXNvxNkM_3x.jpg
7214444.jpg

Western Conference Standings: 7-10

7. Minnesota - 51 Points - 3 Games Remaining
8. Columbus - 51 Points - 2 Games Remaining
9. Detroit - 50 Points - 3 Games Remaining
10. Dallas - 48 Points - 3 Games Remaining

PlayoffStrips-042213-Splash.jpg

Last edited:

Billy Mays Here*

Huge game. We win this game and it all but assures us a playoff spot since Edmonton will likely be easy to beat at home. We lose, I go hide in my car for a couple hours.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
If we lose this one in regulation, it means we'll be under a hell of a lot of pressure in the last two games and need to win them both to make the playoffs. That's hardly a good situation to be in and I'd prefer not to be there. We need a consistent team effort tonight, it's not enough if just the 1st line shows up because they can be shut down.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Look guys, I'm not gonna come in here and pretend like I have any more than 0 confidence in this team not only beating LA, but beating both Edmonton and Colorado. Realistically, with the way this team is playing, we get one game out of these last three. Lets just pray Columbus and Detroit don't both do better than us.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
We will be lucky to score a goal. Wild lose 4-1 the Kings are just too strong for us. Our only semi effective lines will be our 1st and 4th. PP will continue to look like ****.

#YeoMustGo will continue.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Difficult game. I just hope the guys come ready to go. They must be frustrated, but I hope they're amped up instead of snakebitten.

Go Wild!

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I don't even know what's going to happen tonight. I can hardly believe we are in the position that we're in right now.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
#mustwin

#mustgetatleastloserpoint

#mustnotgetbentoverandviolatedhardbyalargeteam

just win the ****ing game, make it a good one too.

Blakkmantis

Old Time Hockey EH!
Jul 6, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
It's by all accounts a playoff game now for the Wild. They keep stinking up the joint, they could very well be sitting home for the playoffs when they start. This is crunch time now for this bunch. If they can't win games like this, what business do they have even being in the playoffs? Because from the looks of things we are going to be matched up with Chicago now because of our Sh***y play this past month.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
fun story, went to work with my dad for a day like 2 days ago, and we actually worked at the wild arena announcer house. (scoooooore foooooor minnnesota! guy) Yesterday he surprised my dad by calling him and letting him know their are two tickets at will call for tonights game!

REALLY excited to see where our seats are going to be, usually when my dad gets tickets through his boss we are sitting like row 21 in sec 104, so im hoping ill be as close as i've ever been tonight!

btw, we are 1-0 this year when i attend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad