BRUINS GDT 4/21: Game 5 ECQF: Toronto Maple Leafs at Boston Bruins 8:14 PM ET - NBC, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsEstrie

Sep 30, 2017
You said hand shakes tonight,I’m holding you too it.All Leafs are punks to me.

They are the most obnoxious bunch aren't they ? I so preferred it when they were irrelevant over the last 50 years lol.

Please, send them packing tonight.

Go Bruins Go !

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Here are my keys to the game:

The Bruins show up.
The Leefs also show up.
That includes the Lefes super shitty, totally exposed fraud defensemen.

Prediction:
Bruins win 7-1, the one is an own goal in the final second because they started drinking after the second and got sloppy at the end. Kadri then tries to punch someone in the handshake line, but it's fine because he punches Moorgun Rilley.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I have a feeling this game will not be close.

Gonna be a 3+ goal win for either team.

Whoever gets the early lead i see running away with this game.

Could be us could be them.

I just dont see it be that close after 2 periods.

Reactions: sooshii

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

HabsEstrie

Sep 30, 2017
Dont get me wrong, i would love to watch the Habs in the playoffs. But if i have a choice between a top 5 pick in this years draft and 1 round of the playoffs, i am not choosing the latter.
I am a hockey fan and love the Bruins first line. And how your young guys are performing. Good luck in the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Dont get me wrong, i would love to watch the Habs in the playoffs. But if i have a choice between a top 5 pick in this years draft and 1 round of the playoffs, i am not choosing the latter.
I am a hockey fan and love the Bruins first line. And how your young guys are performing. Good luck in the playoffs.
disgstd.gif

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I still fear that it's a concussion. I know Cassidy said it was something he was dealing with before, but we all know what he can and does play through. He would not be playing through a concussion.

I doubt it’s a concussion.

They treated the players with concussions completely differently. No media interviews, no news.

Bergeron met with the media on Thursday in Toronto. If he had a concussion, that never would have happened.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad