GDT: 4/21/18 - 3:00PM EDT - #2WC New Jersey VS #1AT Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
91 can play better. Maybe he’s hurt, maybe not. Let’s see if his play improves next round.

But that’s not the focus right now for me. I though the Bolts played an excellent series. Trailed for about 10 minutes. Without Stammer really finding it.

This team is deep. Stammer may be needed at some point to win a cup. Let’s see if he finds it. But this team is deep enough to win without Stammer producing at a high level. Til then survive and advance. Mission accomplished.

Go Bolts!

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Honestly I have lost hope on Stamkos. He struggles every freaking playoffs. I mean we got Killorn and Johnson who step it up during playoffs, so I guess overall it is a wash. Just I don't expect anything from him anymore. Hes a guy for the regular season. On the other hand,we have Kucherov. Who is a god among men when it comes during the playoffs. So I guess in the end it washes out.

Reactions: FinnLightning26

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
LET'S GO BOLTS!
I'm very happy for this series: we've played a good hockey in these 5 game, against a nice team like the Devils.
Now in the second round, I hope to meet Toronto, but probably it'll be Boston.
But now it's ok.
THANK YOU GUYS!!!
:bolts

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
So I was curious so I checked:

Devils had the lead for 10:12 this series.

Tampa had the lead for 193:55 this series.

Lol. So close.

If there's something I've learned about the internet it's that people love to be contrarians online, especially if it means they can be smug about it later. Notice how many of the people saying that this series is closer than it seems because blah blah vasy has been bad lately or the PK for Tampa sucks have gone silent.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
41611144091_e771a5569a_o.gif

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
Go Go TJ!!
I'm sure that shot is one of the best from the series. Shows TJ can fly or stapled to the glass or something. That is where we got on to the winning hockey also.
Well i like him. at PO games TJ better than #91. Will be interesting if coach would reunite TRIPLETS

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
I'm beginning to wonder if his "I'll never feel 100% again" comment was his way of saying, "I'll still produce, but probably not the way I have in the past."

When has he ever produced in the playoffs? Great person and regular season player but he always disappears in the postseason.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Aside from getting a little frustrated with Miller, and Stamkos looking pretty flat-footed, this was a good game, good series. We did a lot of things right, had a lot of players making big and small plays.

Schneider was incredible here. Kuch could have had a hat trick pretty easily.

And, was it just me, or did we turn Taylor Hall into a liability for most of that game? It was pretty awesome to see him turning pucks over under pressure.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Aside from getting a little frustrated with Miller, and Stamkos looking pretty flat-footed, this was a good game, good series. We did a lot of things right, had a lot of players making big and small plays.

Schneider was incredible here. Kuch could have had a hat trick pretty easily.

And, was it just me, or did we turn Taylor Hall into a liability for most of that game? It was pretty awesome to see him turning pucks over under pressure.
I was really impressed when these guys brought up the issue the other day and said they should stop respecting Hall that much. Since I can't quote them now here's the link just in case
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...ay-2wc-new-jersey-ecqf-game-3.2478175/page-23
The team listened!!

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Honestly I have lost hope on Stamkos. He struggles every freaking playoffs. I mean we got Killorn and Johnson who step it up during playoffs, so I guess overall it is a wash. Just I don't expect anything from him anymore. Hes a guy for the regular season. On the other hand,we have Kucherov. Who is a god among men when it comes during the playoffs. So I guess in the end it washes out.
WHat frustrates me is puck keep bouncing stamkos way and his feet just don’t move or his stick is off

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
WHat frustrates me is puck keep bouncing stamkos way and his feet just don’t move or his stick is off

I think the ice conditions were pretty horrible in this one, so I kind of give him a pass on a couple of things, but he seemed to be reacting slowly. Like, the puck's in his feet and the goalie's down, and suddenly he looks like the regular season version of Alex Killorn and can't seem to get his stick down. It's like watching somebody else's nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad