WqfJQmA.png

3Cjqeun.png

6uWeoK8.png

S98YDVr.png

nKjcVbT.png

s4Poh0J.png

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Those Pens-Flyers and Preds-Avs series are good wake up calls for our team.
A series is not over until the final whistle. We need some killer instinct now.
I am looking at you Alex Killorn :laugh: Thats your finest hour! :thumbu:

Finbolter

Nov 22, 2013
I have a good feeling about this one. Good game time here finland. Lets close this boys.

Reactions: Sk8M8

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Really glad Preds and Pens who appeared overconfident lost and our team got to see that before our game. We have beaten NJ by not allowing their top guys much room and we need to do the same for a full 60 minutes.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hoping they can close it out and not let this head to Jersey.

Also, I'm happy to announce I started my new business this week. It is called HLE Hockey. The HLE, if you are too low level to decipher, is High Level Experience Hockey. I'm proud to also announce my first client is somebody I think high levely of and I am pretty sure is a distant relative of Nashville Predators Austin Watson, Matthelangelo Watson. I will tell briefly of this legend. I met him in a saloon in Tejas, no, not Texas, don't be low level, and we started talking over some Tin Cup Whiskey. I mentioned rules and being a professional HLE NHLer for the Minnesota South Comets where I skated alongside the Banana, none other than Tim Peel, Joe Modano, and our goaliekeeper Dave Woodchuk. Went on to mention I dabbled in some HLE management and corsi marketing compilations that elevated our game to a, you guessed it (if you're not low level) whole new level. We did manage to go 1-81 but we had the best HLE Corsi numbers that have ever been taken, enough to make it on HFBoards. So he mentioned, unverifiably in a saloon in Tejas, that he had 40 years of D1 HLE experience in the NHL, the CHL, NCAAARP, AARP and D1AA-B52Bombers. He told me about summers of standing on the blue line with Tim "the Banana" Peel yelling really loud and throwing their hands violently upwards in vertical motions to extreme arousal which launched their careers as journeyman in the league. So with that said, I knew I needed this guys business, he could possibly be a business partner. I based all of my knowledge of him on his word and believed it when he said he had high level experience, to which my reply was the same and he really believed me too. I think it's a fit and we will probably have lunch after the game to discuss high level matters regarding high level hockey experiences - experience.

I hope this wasn't too long. Go Lightning.

-Some fan
I call into question your high level of acronym posting experience since you couldn't manage to get NAACP in there. I mean it was right there

Reactions: Stammertime91

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
The program of the night is clear: win and continue to troll the Pejorative Slured NJ fans who will come to flame under Joe Smith/Bryan Burns ecc tweets.
Let's go Bolts!!!

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Hoping for the series to be wrapped up tonight going to be a tough challenge as they are fighting to stay in, lets hope that we get a good start and put the pressure on them and get a few goals early.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I have DISH. My guide is saying that on BOTH NBC and NBCSN. NHL.com also has BOTH listed for the Craps- Jackets game. Anybody go any insight on this? I have to be out of the house at game start and I want to record it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is going to be our hardest win yet. I wouldn't be surprised if this went back to NJ because the Devils aren't just going to roll over and die this afternoon. If John Hynes is telling them anything it's that all the pressure is on the Lightning to close this out.

These games don't just come down who wants it more but down to who is better able to handle the pressure of today's game and a win by the Devils likely says more about their resolve than ours because I find it unlikely that we will deviate from our strategy and they'll have to beat us at our own game.

This is gonna be good

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
The game will be lost in the first period, if they don't come out and play from the opening draw. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad