GDT: 4/21/18 - 3:00PM EDT - #2WC New Jersey VS #1AT Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
For every cool Devils fan there were 2-3 salty crybabies that felt past success meant they were owed something. Felt nice to send them home.

Ummmm............... I posted here all series long with no issues, and was most complimentary to TB fans. BUT.......

Just a casual FYI, your "glorious victory" came against a team that "hockey experts" predicted to finish DFL* in the NHL this year.

It was a fantastic job that the Devils somehow made the playoffs as the youngest team in the entire NHL, with a trio of teenagers as starters.

So in terms of that "crybaby" stuff, I really dont think Devils fans felt "they were owed something" given MOST of us were shocked to even make the playoffs.

I will say, however, that HOLY ****, it's posts like this that make me think some Tampa fans are in for a rude awakening once they play playoff teams comprised of people who arent teenagers. Good luck, and enjoy Boston. I'll go out on a limb and suggest it goes > 5 games.

*For unaware casual observers, this stands for Dead F****** Last

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Ummmm............... I posted here all series long with no issues, and was most complimentary to TB fans. BUT.......

Just a casual FYI, your "glorious victory" came against a team that "hockey experts" predicted to finish DFL* in the NHL this year.

It was a fantastic job that the Devils somehow made the playoffs as the youngest team in the entire NHL, with a trio of teenagers as starters.

So in terms of that "crybaby" stuff, I really dont think Devils fans felt "they were owed something" given MOST of us were shocked to even make the playoffs.

I will say, however, that HOLY ****, it's posts like this that make me think some Tampa fans are in for a rude awakening once they play playoff teams comprised of people who arent teenagers. Good luck, and enjoy Boston. I'll go out on a limb and suggest it goes > 5 games.

Maybe you can go hit the greens with the rest of the team. Always next season.

Reactions: The Macho Man

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Maybe you can go hit the greens with the rest of the team. Always next season.

Close.

Trout fishing.

HB_SoBranch-B_Oct2011_DuganCMYK.jpg

Last edited:

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
“I love when other teams’ fans come into a foreign thread and complain.”

-No One Ever

Seriously. Dude just came to another team's forum to post that "I'm not salty" only to follow up a chirp by essentially showing EVERYONE that someone's salty as f***.

I hear New Jersey golf is great this time of year.

P.S. When we lost first round to MTL a few seasons ago with a team full of kids you didn't see us going to MTL's forum and bitching.

Reactions: Hoek and Stamper

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013

We've seen a couple playoff series lately, so I think we have a pretty good idea how our team looks against real competition.

geoo9

Mar 15, 2013
rusland
P.S. When we lost first round to MTL a few seasons ago with a team full of kids you didn't see us going to MTL's forum and *****ing.
Those were fun times when unknown young Bolts kids beats MTL, Rags, Islanders and etc. When people amazed what this kids can do and most of other fans were really shocked. But as i remeber Bols fans just having fun with own team and were exited even after loses, waiting next season. NJD fans just havent similar expectations of own team- yes they are young but thats all. They havent exited own fans. Their MVP looked like 1 trick point when he need to step up.
But now Our fanbase looks like little annoying for rest. We werent that offensive 3 or 4 years back, maybe it result of attempts to call our team dirty writing more that 15 sheets about legal kucherov hit and etc. Thats looks like a reason

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
No wonder the ice was so bad. They said on the TV broadcast, that there was a concert there last night. After some comments here, I went back to watch the whole game. The ice was atrocious.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I'm beginning to wonder if his "I'll never feel 100% again" comment was his way of saying, "I'll still produce, but probably not the way I have in the past."
That's what I said after game 2. It's not his bad decision making that worries me because it's down to his usual playoffs standard, it's the way he skates.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Also, only Braydon Point has a negative plus minus -2. Corey Conacher has a -1 but only played two games. That Brayden Point stat kinda surprised me.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Also, only Braydon Point has a negative plus minus -2. Corey Conacher has a -1 but only played two games. That Brayden Point stat kinda surprised me.

Point kinda disappeared as the series went on, Johnson had a very good game last night but the last two before, you could tell he was not 100 percent. So think that line was off. Even Palat kinda settled down after an excellent Game 1. Kucherov basically took the reigns and said, follow me boys.

I think Johnson had a good series, possibly better than Point. He was not the Johnson from 2015 against Detroit, but think thats ok, since there is so much depth on this team.

Reactions: Master P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->