GDT: 4/21/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Detroit VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Bish is the bish.

Didn't expect to get past round 1. It gets a lot harder from here.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Will be sad if this is it for the Magic Man. You can never have enough players like him.

Yep. A bittersweet moment for sure. Fortunately for us in these 2 playoff series this wasn't the Datsyuk we're all use to seeing. At the same time it's sad to see a guy like him walk off the ice and call it a NHL career. He was an incredible talent to watch, and a great person as well. But, it's been a hell of a career for him. I'm sure he has no regrets with all he has accomplished.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
So who's the MVP of the series? Bishop or Kucherov?

Both-Both-is-good-GIF.gif

Hard to pick. One guy scored all the goals and the other kept them all out.

Raymones

Aug 2, 2005
Sweden
Tampa - Florida series is what I want. Would get that rivalry going finally plus it's sure to cause some ******** in the northern parts. :laugh:

That´s exactly my thinking, as well.

I can't believe we won that game. Bishop stole it on his own. Hedman, Kucherov were awful as many others. Callahan, Killorn, Drouin were the only ones that looked like they give a damn.

Off to round 2!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Here's to hoping we have the all Florida series. Beyond allegiances, it would greatly benefit the hockey market.

Bishop is going to be a problem.

I completely agree with you there. It's about time we kicked things off in a playoff series. And plus I'd have no issues losing to the Panthers. You guys have earned everything you've gotten and God knows the Florida organization has been working towards it since they drafted Huberdeau and Gudbranson 5, 6 years ago. It's time they got to enjoy the fruit of their labor.

Good luck rest of the way man. You guys are alright

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Bishop, Killorn, and Cally deserve a nice steak dinner. Thank God they got it done and we can rest. Isles and Panthers need to beat the **** out of each other, and the Isles need to win, IMO.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
#bishplease

callahan if that doesnt give you a boost of confidence nothing will great finish by killa as usual in playoffs big moment harvard boy

He has to feel good after this one, hopefully Cooper keeps him in the top 6. He earned it after this game.

That´s exactly my thinking, as well.

I can't believe we won that game. Bishop stole it on his own. Hedman, Kucherov were awful as many others. Callahan, Killorn, Drouin were the only ones that looked like they give a damn.

Off to round 2!

This game was huge for Cally who has been called invisible, but he has delivered on the biggest stage like the SCF and key moments like this and last Detroit series, he just needs to score more goals, hopefully Coop keeps him in the top 6 for now.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Congrats to you guys. Our special teams sucked, yours didn't. We couldn't finish, you could.
Overall, you deserved to make it into the next round, whereas we didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad