H4SA2Ox.png

XKrTJID.png

VHczUL3.png

xKxqc5k.png

9M8naQp.png

Kazuichi

Jan 19, 2016
Hot weather south.
As the Thunder roars across the west Florida bay... the Lightning shall strike, and it'll be lights out for the Chicken Wings.. afterall, Electric is super effective on Flying types.

I'm so ready.

No but seriously major props to whoever designs the pics for these GDT's.

Seriously, inspiring me to upgrade my old Pikachu TB Jersey pic... photoshop here I come.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Can't see Taormina dressing tonight, would think Condra draws back in or maybe Marchessault since we have last change.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
This will be a difficult one, they will play with desperation and if we are not ready then it will end badly, I hope they are prepared for what to come and that we kill it tonight, would be great with some rest!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
We have last change and Taormina played just 2-3 minutes last game. I too think we'll see 12F/6D with Condra in tonight. Blunden also played just 2-3 minutes but I think the coaching staff will go with him rather than with JAM, even if it's just for a couple shifts to provide some grit and physicality.

We're in a good spot right now, but gotta close this series tonight, at home. I don't want another game at the Joe.

Go :bolts!!!!!

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I hope we dummy them tonight. I hope it's like 4-1 about halfway through the 3rd period. I want the world to see Abdelkader and the rest of the goon squad lose their ****.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I hope we dummy them tonight. I hope it's like 4-1 about halfway through the 3rd period. I want the world to see Abdelkader and the rest of the goon squad lose their ****.

ive been hoping for an 8-1 game this whole series not likely but one can hope lol

since had 3 on power plays the odds are slim to none and slim left town i heard

was letting the fat lady take his spot

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
We have the odds with us, the momentum, home ice and resting before next round would be good. Should mean a win but with this seasons team you never really know. I am sure Detroit in what could be Paval's last game are going to be desperate. Will we match it? I know we can.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Can we beat them, yes, but the question is if we will. Now we know that they will be desperate and will do everything they can to win and we need to find ways to match that. Let's hope that we have some killer instinkt tonight.

Victhor Ollesson

Dec 30, 2014
Florida
Would love to be surprised, and see a more dangerous lineup, like:

Palat-Johnson-JAM
Drouin-Filppula/Vladdy-Kucherov
Killorn-Filppula/Vladdy-Callahan
Paquette-Boyle-Blunden

... but I ain't holding my breath. ;)

Let's just win. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.