GDT: 4/21/13 - 6:00PM EDT - Carolina VS Tampa Bay

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
must. have. avatar. size.

You could try to see what it would do if you uploaded one of the larger ones to HF and see if it'll scale, but the gif generator I used has 3 sizes and this is the one it calls 'avatar'.

hg9yiY3.gif

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Are they calling a penalty on Panik? Didn't see a call, full expect Wallace to not miss a shift because he's been in Carolina long enough to know their system of Diving.

Sorry, I jumped the gun and assumed a penalty. For once, the refs didn't eff us over.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
You could try to see what it would do if you uploaded one of the larger ones to HF and see if it'll scale, but the gif generator I used has 3 sizes and this is the one it calls 'avatar'.

hg9yiY3.gif

Hoo boy dats tiny.

Every time I've tried to use a pic for an avatar, it doesn't resize it automatically, it just tells me it's too big.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Oh, what the eff? Don't call the 5 minute major for boarding but allow Gleason to turn in an Oscar Caliber performance? Quick, get the wheelchair!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Klink, I could probably get one that would work as an avatar, but it'd more than likely not be worth it in terms of size or quality.

I don't think I could make it look good.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
Now to root for Colorado.

Our goal differential is -1. Kinda weird.

Looks like Marty should win Art Ross at least. That makes me happy. I think he deserves it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad