GDT: 4/21/13 - 6:00PM EDT - Carolina VS Tampa Bay

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
At least you guys are going to get Nichushkin, Barkov, or one of the big 3 out of this year. Us Buffalo fans have been hoping for a top 5 pick this year but will miss that boat again and be left with a non elite prospect again.

You guys must be pretty excited to play against teams like Buffalo, Detroit, Boston, Montreal and Toronto next year.

No offense, the only fans I can personally stand of that list is Detroit and playing them still sucks bad.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
No offense, the only fans I can personally stand of that list is Detroit and playing them still sucks bad.

I can see why, some pretty obnoxious fan bases in that division especially Toronto. Buffalo has some good some bad.

kisin

Sep 22, 2009
Czech republic
I can't stand Malone anymore. Get rid of him somehow. No points, no hits, zero physical presence, injured all the time. What he does bring are stupid penalties and turnovers leading to goals.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
but the most interesting man in hockey lives in my state.

...he's moved here, right?

By the start of next season, the most interesting man in hockey will have at least some form of residence in my state.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Stage 1)Carolina player injures self
Stage 2)BS Penalty on TB
Stage 3)Carolina scores game clinching goal<<

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
i made dis.

large
pBh8nNe.gif

small
molmf6q.gif

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Damn, Malone really needs to go this offseason. I'll miss his personality, but he is so lazy when he plays; and he never even plays. Besides that, he's supposed to be our most physical forward.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Damn, Malone really needs to go this offseason. I'll miss his personality, but he is so lazy when he plays; and he never even plays. Besides that, he's supposed to be our most physical forward.

He's very physical, as in stand around while other people do physically exhausting things and look around.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00