GDT: 4/21/13 - 6:00PM EDT - Carolina VS Tampa Bay

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
Drouin:nod: Nicushkin:nod: Mackinnon:nod:

Let's be realistic though, Unless we win the lottery we are not getting Jones. Unless Colorado ***** the bed and decides to pick Mackinnon or Drouin.

EDIT: Yes I know Florida is probably going to pick 1, but that being said, I can really see them going with Drouin or Mackinnon over Jones.

If anything I could see Colorado trying to trade up for Jones. I can't imagine them passing on them. Getting a hometown kid who learned hockey watching the Avs would do wonders for a franchise that hasn't had an identity in years (not to mention the fact that they don't have any defense)

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
100% serious as I say this, put Tyrell on the first line. MSL, Stammer, Malone and Vinny need to be on lines 3 or 4. AT LEAST TRY TO SEND A F***ING MESSAGE. I'd cut my left foot off to play hockey for a living and we constantly have to put up with this s***. Are you kidding me?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
100% serious as I say this, put Tyrell on the first line. MSL, Stammer, Malone and Vinny need to be on lines 3 or 4. AT LEAST TRY TO SEND A F***ING MESSAGE. I'd cut my left foot off to play hockey for a living and we constantly have to put up with this s***. Are you kidding me?

You probably wouldn't be able to skate very well like that.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Whats going on with your team this year? Just a bad year? Young players adjusting to the league? Injuries? Or just dont care?

From an outsiders.perspective its hard to believe you will be looking at your 4th top 5 pick in 6 years with that talent up front.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Alex Killorn and Panik look like they will be very good players moving forward, especially Killorn

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Whats going on with your team this year? Just a bad year? Young players adjusting to the league? Injuries? Or just dont care?

From an outsiders.perspective its hard to believe you will be looking at your 4th top 5 pick in 6 years with that talent up front.

Vets quit on Boucher and that was most of the season. Now they're just collecting paychecks and drifting along. Kids who were actually difference makers went back to Syracuse.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
LOL, if Gudas never makes it past bottom pairing D, he's worth it. You can tell people ****ing HATE playing against him, lol.

I'm very high on him too. He still makes a fair amount of mistakes but he's very young, willing to learn and really wants to win.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

All of the above, minus one. The young players adjusting have constantly been out best players.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate

Doesn't matter what your top 6 looks like if you have 1 decent Defenseman and "average at best" goaltending. Last time this team had decent goaltending with solid, but not spectacular D, they were one consistent suspension to Nathan Horton from the SCF. Time before that? They won the damn thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad