GDT: 4/21/13 - 6:00PM EDT - Carolina VS Tampa Bay

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
If we had no intention of re-signing or using Benny P for the rest of the year why didn't we trade him? There had to have been a team that would have dished something out for him? No?

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
If we had no intention of re-signing or using Benny P for the rest of the year why didn't we trade him? There had to have been a team that would have dished something out for him? No?

I dono man. I've just about lost all faith in Yzerman at this point, so an error like that would not surprise me...

Yzlamic Preacher*

Nichushkin!

Drouin:nod: Nicushkin:nod: Mackinnon:nod:

Let's be realistic though, Unless we win the lottery we are not getting Jones. Unless Colorado ***** the bed and decides to pick Mackinnon or Drouin.

EDIT: Yes I know Florida is probably going to pick 1, but that being said, I can really see them going with Drouin or Mackinnon over Jones.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Don't worry about drafting. Cut or trade everyone who doesn't seem to care, e.g. all but 3 or 4 guys on this team and hold open try-outs. Then at least you'd have guys who want to play hockey.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I think Cooper wants to see how big of a piece of **** Malone can be. Might be a passive aggressive way to prove to SFY that Malone should be our buy out.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Drouin:nod: Nicushkin:nod: Mackinnon:nod:

Let's be realistic though, Unless we win the lottery we are not getting Jones. Unless Colorado ***** the bed and decides to pick Mackinnon or Drouin.

EDIT: Yes I know Florida is probably going to pick 1, but that being said, I can really see them going with Drouin or Mackinnon over Jones.

Depending on who wins the lottery, I can see either Jones or MacKinnon going 1st overall. Jones for obvious reasons as he's BPA on most lists, but scouts will also like MacKinnon's intangibles and maturity and the fact that his game looks like it's very transferable to the NHL level. Drouin is the most likely to drop and I would take him in a heartbeat if we're selecting 3rd.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Man i'd love Seth Jones but I just don't see it happening. Then again, you just never know. Maybe FLA wants to build a solid 1-2 punch down the middle.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I think so. But I think we should be friends. www.facebook.com/TylerMcKillop

real-life1_zps9ca9f539.jpg

You don't mind compromising yourself online, do you :laugh:

But sure, why not. You'll receive a request momentarily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad