Post-Game Talk: 4/2 | Gladatorial Games: Bruins vs. Senators II - Bruins win 3-2!!

TJF

Feb 27, 2002
London, ON
Visit site
Thanks for the hot tip, Quincy M.E.

Bergeron was concussed during the cup run. Claude Giroux hit him in the head in the last game of the Philly series. Bergeron missed the first two games of the next series against Tampa bay than returned for game 3. He missed just over a week of action, if it is a concussion hopefully it's a minor one like last time.

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
No problem, unless you have a phd and have personally consulted and diagnosed Patrice I'm far from believing that hit is going to render him unable to play for the next month

Honestly you don't need a PhD to know that this injury is head related...

The Bruins are going to take every precaution with Patrice and I'll go out on a limb and say he misses at least 3 games.

I can only pray he's okay though and that's all that matters.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Bergeron was concussed during the cup run. Claude Giroux hit him in the head in the last game of the Philly series. Bergeron missed the first two games of the next series against Tampa bay than returned for game 3. He missed just over a week of action, if it is a concussion hopefully it's a minor one like last time.

And as long as he's back 100% and well rested for round 2, that's all I care...

NastyNate17

Jan 3, 2011
Fort Sam Houston

The Bruins are going to take every precaution with Patrice and I'll go out on a limb and say he misses at least 3 games.

Missing 3 games is a much different story than missing the remainder of the season though

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River

OMG wow stop being such a pessimist!!111!!1 :sarcasm:

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
If Bergeron has a concussion from that incident, he just gave new meaning to the term "glass jaw". The guy was barely touched.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I was working today but seen Bergeron took a elbow to head on my phone,I hope Bruins did not let that go without punches flying.Accident or not.Not good news at all.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
He was elbowed in the head on the play and looked wobbly after that. Dropped his stick and looked too lost to pick it up.

Just saw the replay, that was a love tap - have to think it was precautionary.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Gosh people relax about Bergeron. He got up off the ice in 2 seconds and skated off.. Let's wait too hear what they say before you say The season is over god dam.

...and didn't return to the game. I agree there's no point panicking until we know the nature of the injury, and it doesn't mean "the season is over," but it is worrisome and people are expressing that.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I really hate Buffalo-but I hate the Pens almost as much-if one team must win, I am glad the Sabres won and broke the Pens streak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad