Post-Game Talk: 4/2 | Gladatorial Games: Bruins vs. Senators II - Bruins win 3-2!!

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
where the **** has this team been? Seriously, that was an entertaining game.

Hope Bergeron was just kept out as a precautionary move.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
where the **** has this team been? Seriously, that was an entertaining game.

Hope Bergeron was just kept out as a precautionary move.

Opened up, less defensive style and they took more chances. Exciting as hell. Jagr was probably watching, and I'm glad for that ;)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Opened up, less defensive style and they took more chances. Exciting as hell. Jagr was probably watching, and I'm glad for that ;)

I`m convinced that Julien, knowing Jagr is arriving stepped into the dressing room before the game and said

"ok boys, for 6 years now, I have been preaching defense first hockey, well, were done with that, I don`t have the patience to try and teach one of the best offensive players to have played defensive hockey so, firewagon it is, now get out there, pound 50 shots on them, ignore our zone":sarcasm:

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
I`m convinced that Julien, knowing Jagr is arriving stepped into the dressing room before the game and said

"ok boys, for 6 years now, I have been preaching defense first hockey, well, were done with that, I don`t have the patience to try and teach one of the best offensive players to have played defensive hockey so, firewagon it is, now get out there, pound 50 shots on them, ignore our zone":sarcasm:

hahahahaah awesome

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
Good game. Khudobin doing his best to steal the #1 tag. Hope Bergeron is alright, Pitts gets Iggi and Crosby gets hurt the next game, we get Jagr and Bergy gets hurt :shakehead:shakehead Why is Ference having trouble with bouncing pucks? Horton is on fire last few games. Nice to see him back.:handclap:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I'm probably in the minority but I think Bergy will be just fine. No point in getting worked up over something unknown.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Another very good start from Khudobin!

What are Jeff Penner and Mikko Lehtonen up to tonight? Oh, UFA and KHL.

Props to Chiarelli for another of his "minor league deals" that ends up paying dividends for Boston. Khudobin, Boychuk, McQuaid... Keep it up!
Penner's on IR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad