GDT: 4/2 | Gladatorial Games: Bruins vs. Senators | 7pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I don't think it is about 4th being garbage (soup line by 4th) I think Julien is sending them out against the Niel line-to act as a checking line.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
...Marchand hasn't been bad tonight.

And the "moving the feet" thing. I feel like that's enough reason not to rip him. Do we as fans really have to complain and ***** every time a player gets into an unfortunate slump? I mean, **** happens. It's one thing if the guy isn't trying but come on. Recognize that we're all nothings in this world and we're watching and ranking professional athletes.

I never rip a guy when they are at least trying. I might say they suck, like pandolfo or c. Bourque, but I won't rip them. I only tip lazy guys.

I was predicting Marchand will be next on this board.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I never rip a guy when they are at least trying. I might say they suck, like pandolfo or c. Bourque, but I won't rip them. I only tip lazy guys.

I was predicting Marchand will be next on this board.

Maybe you're right.

For the record, I think he's been fighting the puck but I don't think he's been "bad" so to speak. Sure he hasn't been putting up numbers but if people's hockey minds are only elementary enough to look at that (which I know some are), they're missing the sport entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad