HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
american-gladiators.jpg

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
GDT! Given all the Iginla talk, trade rumours, and discussions on the state of the Bruins, GDT's have become a refreshing escape.

As for the game, it'll be another close one. Seems like it always is.

redsox7327

Sep 10, 2011
Darn. I checked ESPN to see if there was a game tonight and there isn't!!! Bummer!!!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bruins really need to take these 2 points-especially since Habs look likely to win tonight.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Is Daugavins FINALLY going to be able to play or what?

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin
Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Paille - Peverley - Caron
Daugavins - Campbell - Thornton
PANDOLFO BABY!!!

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I have heard he will likely be available for tomorrow's game-it was from NESN last night for what's it worth.

BigBadBruin

Aug 21, 2002
Saskatoon
Sitting here in Boston,finally going to my first game at the Garden. HopIng for the Howe hat trick - fight, a win and a cold beer. I plan on doing my part.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Game 2 of my self induced No Watching Bruins games....2 game winning streak after tonight

B`s win a snoozer 2-1

11MilesPerJohan

@BeingAHumanBean
Nov 8, 2011
McLean Hospital
Theoretically, this is one of the games that the boys should be up for. I would like to see them build off of a win and a decent third period against Buffalo, and at least attempt to find some consistency. That being said, Ottawa is one of those teams that you just can't look good against. I am thinking that his game might put me to sleep faster than the last game did. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one end in OT or a shoot-out, probably another low-scoring affair.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
So, the guy I wanted the Bruins to go after on waivers (Matt Kassian) is on Ottawa...who beat out Kaspar who is now on the Beloved.....If people though the Kassassian was useless, what exactly do we think of the friendly ghost? I like him.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
So, the guy I wanted the Bruins to go after on waivers (Matt Kassian) is on Ottawa...who beat out Kaspar who is now on the Beloved.....If people though the Kassassian was useless, what exactly do we think of the friendly ghost? I like him.

The guy is mean, he`s never heard of the code however, he also is incapable of taking/giving a pass and while he`d entertain us with his fisticuffs and nastiness, he`d also be useless in this system IMO

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Any word on Daugavins?

Twitter is telling me he is not on the ice this morning..Has he even made it to Boston yet?

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
How come Iginla makes it into the game the day after the trade, but we have to wait a week for our guy? ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille