GDT: 4/2 | Gladatorial Games: Bruins vs. Senators | 7pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyNate17

Jan 3, 2011
Fort Sam Houston
Horton's finally playing like he wants to remain in Boston..I think his future depends on how well he does in the playoffs..If he keeps this hot streak up its gonna be tough to part ways with him, if he disappears then its adios

Cspeirs4

Jan 26, 2011
Saw Bergeron got hurt, any chance someone could update me on what happened? Please and thank you

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Horton hot ripped for being invisible for 6 weeks. Now he is going to the night and starting to nice his feet, so no one is compkaining.

But he is proving why people were right to be pissed before.

If Marchy continues to be a black uole he will be next. Only difference is he always moves his feet, so he gets more leeway.

KCBRUIN

Tuukka Time
Nov 11, 2010
Kansas City Mo.
I don't understand how a defensive coach favors Andrew Ference so much. What to do with the puck almost seems secondary to him...what is primary I don't know. I've never seen a guy just aimlessly slap at a puck (and turn it over quite frequently) than Andrew Ference.

I don't know what's better. Ference looking clueless with the puck and turning it over or Wideman trying to create breakouts and turning the puck over.

Well Ferrence's turnovers are much cheaper than Wideman's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad