GDT: 4/2 | Gladatorial Games: Bruins vs. Senators | 7pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Horton hot ripped for being invisible for 6 weeks. Now he is going to the night and starting to nice his feet, so no one is compkaining.

But he is proving why people were right to be pissed before.

If Marchy continues to be a black uole he will be next. Only difference is he always moves his feet, so he gets more leeway.

...Marchand hasn't been bad tonight.

And the "moving the feet" thing. I feel like that's enough reason not to rip him. Do we as fans really have to complain and ***** every time a player gets into an unfortunate slump? I mean, **** happens. It's one thing if the guy isn't trying but come on. Recognize that we're all nothings in this world and we're watching and ranking professional athletes.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I am so nervous right now.

Bruins have played a full 60 for the first time in a long time and I want them to take the win.

Soderberg

Mar 29, 2011
i dont want to hear about the bruins being lucky when our goal got called off for no reason :rant:

Soderberg

Mar 29, 2011
if bergeron can't play tomorrow, what do you guys think the lines will be? marchand-seguin-jagr? or do we still break up the krejci line?

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
it'd be nice to just have a couple dominant shifts to end the game and not let ottowa get out of their own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad