GDT: 4/14/13 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Of Panik, Palat, Tyrell, Johnson, Gudas, Barberio, Connolly, Wyman, Labrie, Killorn - who starts the season on the NHL roster next season?

Gudas and Killorn are save IMO, I think Panik and Palat could still use some time in the A, Johnson will play most of the time as the first callup and I think they can't let Connolly in the A anymore. Labrie will be the #13 next year again. Wyman will leave the org and Tyrell could be part of a package to get us a D (as throw in obviously).

Barberio is a big ? for me right now

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
Indeed. We need it for D. Not much sense in being 2nd in the league in scoring if you're not even in the playoffs. We don't need more help to score. Send it away to teams that do for things that will help us not get scored on. As in defense.

2-way forwards are just as important as Dmen for team defense. Our forwards are pretty weak defensively. Defense is hard work, maybe Coop can motivate them to be better at it without personnel changes, who knows.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Who are the two girls in the Lightning promo wearing Bolts shirts?

Hot.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
2-way forwards are just as important as Dmen for team defense. Our forwards are pretty weak defensively.

This is why I'm high on Palat. He isn't complete and needs an offseason of hard work to get stronger, but he's sick as a 2way forward. Panik has the highest ceiling of any of the forwards in the A imo, including Connolly.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
This is why I'm high on Palat. He isn't complete and needs an offseason of hard work to get stronger, but he's sick as a 2way forward. Panik has the highest ceiling of any of the forwards in the A imo, including Connolly.

I'd add that our defense is not very offensive either. Certainly don't have a Kris Letang.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Could you not turn the puck over every time you enter the zone, Stamkos?

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
What a horrible call for the icing. Teddy needs to be stronger on his stick, but christ ref. No one touched that puck with a stick before he blew the whistle and gave the icing to Buffalo.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Hard to believe this was the guy who we thought was phenomenal down the stretch last season. A true tribute to how awful our tending has been.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
The play happened because of that blown icing call. Then Garon rifling a pass to Aulie who was 3 feet away. Then bad decision making in the neutral zone. Then Gudas being out of position from trying to join the rush when he was the last guy back. Then Garon letting a shot go under his arm short side. We suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad