GDT: 4/14/13 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
I've noticed the Jacko/win correlation as well.
Thank you for the flowers :blush:

You`re alive!

Is Wyman in the line-up tonightÉ

Dammit, my question marks are É`s again.

Have I missed something? Was Wyman called up?

Anyways I hope for a win :)

And might somebody be willing to send his/ her englisch brain to me while you sleep? I write my final englisch exam tomorrow and for some unknown reason my teacher isn't that happy with my Englisch :sarcasm: :teach:
The exames and I are usually like this: :fight: or :banghead: or :box: but I would really prefer our relationship like this: :cheers: :party: :wave:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Thank you for the flowers :blush:

Have I missed something? Was Wyman called up?

Anyways I hope for a win :)

And might somebody be willing to send his/ her englisch brain to me while you sleep? I write my final englisch exam tomorrow and for some unknown reason my teacher isn't that happy with my Englisch :sarcasm: :teach:
The exames and I are usually like this: :fight: or :banghead: or :box: but I would really prefer our relationship like this: :cheers: :party: :wave:

I've seen a lot of posters from over the pond's comments on HF and you are pretty solid with English. You have a few minor mistakes ever now and then, but English is pretty complicated (hell, I only speak English and I still haven't mastered it :laugh:). What does your teacher complain about most with your English?

And I haven't heard anything about Wyman being up :help:

Edit:
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
#tblightning pregame line rushes: Malone-Lecavalier-Pouliot; Killorn-Stamkos-St Louis; Panik-Pouliot-Purcell; Crombeen-Wyman-Tyrell

Guess he's up for Thompson

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
20 seconds in and I'm already pissed that Stamkos doesn't pick a corner and shoot!

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Whether the guy embellished or not, why give the guy a chance Stammer? Come on man...I would bench Stamkos for a few minutes. He's playing really stupid hockey

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
I've seen a lot of posters from over the pond's comments on HF and you are pretty solid with English. You have a few minor mistakes ever now and then, but English is pretty complicated (hell, I only speak English and I still haven't mastered it :laugh:). What does your teacher complain about most with your English?

And I haven't heard anything about Wyman being up :help:

Edit:

Guess he's up for Thompson

Thanks for the first part, but to the bolded:
I make the Abitur so the highest graduation in Germany so the requirements are very high and my teacher wants me to speak/ write a more complicate Englisch and says I make some very big mistakes. But she says this to basicly have the class so....
Well the other problem is I'm far away from being diligent and normally don't learn new vocabulary/ read the short stories. And this costs me quit a bit every exam, but this time I hope I'm prepared :) so lets hope for the best :D

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Rick Jeanerette reminds me of this guy:

images

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Thanks for the first part, but to the bolded:
I make the Abitur so the highest graduation in Germany so the requirements are very high and my teacher wants me to speak/ write a more complicate Englisch and says I make some very big mistakes. But she says this to basicly have the class so....
Well the other problem is I'm far away from being diligent and normally don't learn new vocabulary/ read the short stories. And this costs me quit a bit every exam, but this time I hope I'm prepared :) so lets hope for the best :D

Good luck with the exam :)

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
If I'm Cooper, I have St. Louis, Stamkos and Hedman glued to the bench for the next 3 or 4 shifts. All 3 have made very dumb plays so far. Gotta work that out of them

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Well, one way to make sure their goalie doesn't ruin our tank is to not shoot it.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Good luck with the exam :)

Holy crap is the voice of the Buffalo broadcaster weird. How can somebody with this voice comment anything for public?
Lets hope I see a goal for US the first period and can go to the bed with a smile :nod:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

Holy crap is the voice of the Buffalo broadcaster weird. How can somebody with this voice comment anything for public?
Lets hope I see a goal for US the first period and can go to the bed with a smile :nod:

Just wait until Pominville scores. He goes absolutely nuts

Edit: Nevermind, forgot he went to Minnesota :P

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille