GDT: 4/14/13 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
We currently have the #6 draft spot. If we try, we can get up to #10-12, however, if we are planning to pick someone ranked in the mid 20s like we did last year, our draft ranking really doesn't matter.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
He only shoots the puck when we're up by 2 goals or down by 2 goals.

The Lightning have scored the first goal in 16/41 games so far this season. Stamkos leads the team in that category with 6, while Vinny is second with 3. Everyone else to have done so has 1.

TampaBolt

Muck Fichigan!
Jun 8, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
The Lightning have scored the first goal in 16/41 games so far this season. Stamkos leads the team in that category with 6, while Vinny is second with 3. Everyone else to have done so has 1.

The Stamkos hate is just too much at times. We forget he is only 23 and still developing. He has not played well, but he is not the only one this season.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

******** on Stamkos is the new cool thing to do.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Honestly, there's so much interference going on tonight not getting called. I wish we would do some of it instead of letting them just walk into the zone.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Of Panik, Palat, Tyrell, Johnson, Gudas, Barberio, Connolly, Wyman, Labrie, Killorn - who starts the season on the NHL roster next season?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Good Question.

I think we'll be trading some of that talent. Too much of a logjam.

Indeed. We need it for D. Not much sense in being 2nd in the league in scoring if you're not even in the playoffs. We don't need more help to score. Send it away to teams that do for things that will help us not get scored on. As in defense.

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
Of Panik, Palat, Tyrell, Johnson, Gudas, Barberio, Connolly, Wyman, Labrie, Killorn - who starts the season on the NHL roster next season?

For me it would be Palat, Johnson, Gudas, Killorn plus one or two more depending on how they do in the AHL playoffs and training camp.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Palat would be so nice to have on the Bolts. I love that he was labelled a product of his linemates in Juniors, Couturier etc, but the opposite is appearing to be the truth. He's defensively good and his vision is very good. Every line he gets put on in Syracuse produces. Palat / Sexton / Richard was instantly explosive as soon as he was put on that line.

TampaBolt

Muck Fichigan!
Jun 8, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Trust me, it's not hate. It's that he's set a high standard and he is glaringly not meeting it.

I know. Since he's last 20 or so games as a rookie till last season has been special to watch but I guess this year has been more of an adaptation, he feels more pressured to carry the load it seems, at times he is too unselfish (in his case, a bad thing). He will get better next year and get back to what us fans are used to with him.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Holy **** is this dumb, who the hell payed to produce this crap?? Are there really any people that don't know how to read a description on the backside of something????

You want to know who paid for it?

The USDA, which is a department of the U.S. government.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00