Pre-Game Talk: 4/12/14 final home game: Jackets are required....

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
What the hell happened to this guy? (Markstrom). I was convinced that he was the next goalie superstar less than a year ago.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
What the hell happened to this guy? (Markstrom). I was convinced that he was the next goalie superstar less than a year ago.

He dont have the head to be a superstar, he's a great goalie when he got confidence but an awful one when he dont have it, Torts pretty much sealed the deal with him by saying he's not good enough now we will just play Läck until we are out of playoff.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Tuesday will entertaining. Can we please not get screwed this time? 1st would be nice but all I ask is to keep the 2nd. I'm leaning towards Ekblad if Buffalo or Edmonton don't get him. We would be stocked for years on defense. Watched Rau and the Gophers against Union tonight, what an exciting game. I'm sure Bjugger was upset they couldn't pull it off.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Tuesday will entertaining. Can we please not get screwed this time? 1st would be nice but all I ask is to keep the 2nd. I'm leaning towards Ekblad if Buffalo or Edmonton don't get him. We would be stocked for years on defense. Watched Rau and the Gophers against Union tonight, what an exciting game.

I concur.

As long as this game stays the same, I just want to keep the 2nd pick!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad