Pre-Game Talk: 4/12/14 final home game: Jackets are required....

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Tuesday will entertaining. Can we please not get screwed this time? 1st would be nice but all I ask is to keep the 2nd. I'm leaning towards Ekblad if Buffalo or Edmonton don't get him. We would be stocked for years on defense. Watched Rau and the Gophers against Union tonight, what an exciting game.

top three is pretty even so if the grease can hold on I'm fine with that

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
that was a fun game to be at tonight. Nice effort and crowd. Glad we lost and edmonton winning.

Time to move forward from this season with a much better roster come October...

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
CBC guys are all crying Edmonton have a lower chance of getting Ekblad. They must know Tallon gets hard for players with SIZE and character who are real pro's :sarcasm:

:laugh:

Noticed that as well.

Man, I hope we draft Ekblad. Hopefully if a team behind us wins the lottery they will be after a forward, because I can't see Buffalo taking Ekblad.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Hahaha nice bet i made today 20 euro on a Bluejackets and a oilers win in regulation, just made it to keep the hope up... will get around 120 euro. So thx markstrom for the money!!!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Nope, we should have second locked up. If the Flyers lose to Pitt, a win by CBJ means they face the Rangers instead of the Penguins or Bruins, so they'll be motivated, and they have a fresh Bob in net. And even if Philly wins, all CBJ have to do is win to get a favourable matchup against the Penguins instead of the Bruins.

You guys on the other hand are facing a really bad goalie in one of your franchise greats (or at least very good's) final game, you'll win it for Smyth, and you're playing a team with nothing to play for.

Nailed it!!!

By the way, what are our chances of picking first or second or third?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad