Pre-Game Talk: 4/12/14 final home game: Jackets are required....

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Bittersweet but I'm excited to see the changes this summer.

For all things holy Bjugs needs 2 pts tonight!

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Panthers selling cheap tickets? :sarcasm:

I'm still debating whether or not I should go though. I want them to lose, but I don't want to see it in person.

I haven't been at a panthers game since when the killer B's were on fire. So even though I know it'll probably be a loss, I just want to see the kids live (Tro, Howdy, Pirri)

(+ are jerseys on sale??)

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Just win, baby.

Nope, we should have second locked up. If the Flyers lose to Pitt, a win by CBJ means they face the Rangers instead of the Penguins or Bruins, so they'll be motivated, and they have a fresh Bob in net. And even if Philly wins, all CBJ have to do is win to get a favourable matchup against the Penguins instead of the Bruins.

You guys on the other hand are facing a really bad goalie in one of your franchise greats (or at least very good's) final game, you'll win it for Smyth, and you're playing a team with nothing to play for.

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL
seq4ci.jpg

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Nope, we should have second locked up. If the Flyers lose to Pitt, a win by CBJ means they face the Rangers instead of the Penguins or Bruins, so they'll be motivated, and they have a fresh Bob in net. And even if Philly wins, all CBJ have to do is win to get a favourable matchup against the Penguins instead of the Bruins.

You guys on the other hand are facing a really bad goalie in one of your franchise greats (or at least very good's) final game, you'll win it for Smyth, and you're playing a team with nothing to play for.

Cut it out! Go Panthers! :laugh:

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

Please God let this happen. Philly is winning though.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Just turned in and they score...

Jovo getting fooled once again and listening to Rimer (Panthers old PBP guy if you didnt know)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad