GDT: 4/1/18 - 6:00PM EDT - Nashville vs Tampa Bay

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
As bad and selfish a hockey play as you will ever see. Simmonds.
Yep, Bruins lose in OT, but gain a very important point. I believe the Bruins hold any tiebreak so the Lightning still don’t control its own destiny for the Atlantic if my math is correct.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Let's Go Bolts! Long weekend. But I am HERE for those taking attendance.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
We can control ROW if we win out.
Actually I think you are right, ROW before HTH, right?

Can’t rely on any shootout wins and must take Boston in regulation on Tuesday.

Boston’s other three remaining games are against Ottawa and FL twice. Florida is fading, so I think the Lightning will need to run the table but at least Philly gave us a shot.

Go Lightning!

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
And for the record I do want NJ over Toronto despite the record vs the Devils. TB outplayed NJ this year, just had some bad breaks. Had 50 shots in one loss.

Toronto is dangerous. Maybe they surprise Boston which would REALLY help the cause.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Actually I think you are right, ROW before HTH, right?

Can’t rely on any shootout wins and must take Boston in regulation on Tuesday.

Boston’s other three remaining games are against Ottawa and FL twice. Florida is fading, so I think the Lightning will need to run the table but at least Philly gave us a shot.

Go Lightning!

These next two games are key, if we get through them I feel pretty confident we pull this off. Buffalo has been red hot lately but are beatable and we always play well against Carolina.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Glad to have Cally back. I hope to see the same team we saw against NYR show up tonight and really work together to make sure that everyone is at their best heading into the PO.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The team seemed to play better after Stammer's fight. I hope it carried over. We need both games. The Prez Cup is gone. So we don't have to worry about that best record not winning the cup curse.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Glad to have Cally back. I hope to see the same team we saw against NYR show up tonight and really work together to make sure that everyone is at their best heading into the PO.
I'll agree on the second sentence, but I don't know why anyone would be glad to have Callahan back. He's a $5M+ liability out there and has been since he got here. Runs around like the Tasmanian Devil but doesn't accomplish much. Basically he's morphed into a RW version of Paquette except for a lot more money. Be nice if he started earning some of that dough starting tonight and into the playoffs.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Best offense vs best defense. Should be fun. And btw, I am here for those folks checking attendance(you know who you are).

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was a really risky behind the back pass, thankfully the preds player couldn't reach it and it reached one of our players, but it was a bit close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad