Prospect Info: 39th Overall - Zach Ostapchuk (F)

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
My favourite of the Sens selections to be honest.

Reminds me alot of how Formenton and Pinto were slept on.

The more I watch of his game film the more excited I get; dont understand how he was ranked consistently in the mid rounds

TkachukNorrisFacts

Makes Onions Cry
Jun 18, 2021
Teams would literally be forfeiting games to the Sens. And who could blame them. Hockey's just a game and Chuck Norris could literally end your life in a variety of gruesome ways, if he wanted to.
Champions are the breakfast of Tkachuk Norris. Death once had a near-Tkachuk Norris experience. The dark is afraid of Tkachuk Norris.

Reactions: NHL Dude 120

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Teams would literally be forfeiting games to the Sens. And who could blame them. Hockey's just a game and Chuck Norris could literally end your life in a variety of gruesome ways, if he wanted to.
Only in the movies, Chuck is an old man now, hopefully he has taught his son Josh how to fight. haha

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Watching Ostuochuk his hilites look like Victor Lodin, a big winger that can turn his skates towards the net and has some finish

Onviously Mann loves those types of prospects, trying to find a Josh Anderson - could end up Alex Chiasson, or Colin Greening.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Probably my favourite pick of the draft for us, and that is solely based on a few clips and blurbs I’ve read about him :laugh:

His size, speed and frame seem like a good gamble. Hopefully he breaks out in a big way next season and establishes himself as a legit prospect for us.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
This guy looks really good. He could be quite the prospect and it is great that he models his game off a combination of Sean Couturier and Josh Anderson.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Reactions: Cosmix and Leaves34

Emerica

May 29, 2010
I think this is my favorite pick as well. I really don't know much about him obviously but it's clear he has a lot of skill and skates very well for a guy his size. Will be interesting to see him in Vancouver next year.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad