GDT: #38 | Sharks @ Oilers | Dec 29 @ 2 PM MST | TV: SN-W

Who do you blame for the Oilers' recent performance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakinjor

Nov 13, 2014
This team has some strange mental issues. It was often like a roller coaster with McLellan and I believe their confidence was just really fragile. Now some key defenders got injured, they lost some games and the old shadows are creeping in. They'd need some remarkable goaltending to help, but they didn't get one tonight.
I miss 2016-17 oilers who would get pounded in one game and them come out like a bat out of hell and win the next 3/4 and repeat

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Talbot rims that back behind net different out come. Not hard to figure out .Know the game read the play

He wouldn’t have had to rush out of the net if Nurse wasn’t standing still at the other blue line when it was clear the puck was going to be cleared down the middle of the ice. Klefbom isn’t great on the PP but at least he anticipates well.

Legobbles

Mar 10, 2016
Halifax, NS
Sharks are low-key a very dirty team with picks and stickwork on guys in vulnerable spots. If they didn't have guys like Burns, Pavelski, and Karlsson, they'd be unwatchable. I can see how their shot metrics were so good all season when if they weren't getting the goals.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
The Sharks player was better at covering their own player there then we were. Also piss off drew

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I utterly refuse to cheer for another team. If this ****show org ****s this up, it's the end of my hockey fandom.

I'll follow McDavid actually, and hope he wins a cup. But I'll basically be done with the NHL. At least until Katz sells the team or fires the OBC, at which point I'd likely cautiously start following the oilers again.

Once McDavid wants out though, that's it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad